Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Donadoni wants English job Sunday 14 March, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former Milan legend Roberto Donadoni looks to his future in the Premiership and gives his view on tonight¡¦s Scudetto showdown.

¡§I am relaxing now and will evaluate any offers coming my way in the next few months,¡¨ explained the ex-Italian international.

Donadoni had impressive results when Coaching Serie C outfit Lecco and B team Livorno, but was fired just weeks into the new season with Genoa.

¡§The Premier League is intriguing,¡¨ he continued, ¡§and if there was an offer from an English side then I wouldn¡¦t reject it outright. But the most important thing is to find a club that has serious professional plans and solid foundations.¡¨

The now retired midfielder spent most of playing career at Milan and gives his view on tonight¡¦s big game.

¡§Juventus will give everything they have to win that match and realise it¡¦s their last chance to stay in the Scudetto race,¡¨ he told Datasport.

¡§Milan are healthier on a physical and psychological level right now, but these clashes are always tough to call. When two teams desperately want to win, you get a great match.¡¨

Donadoni also shot down those pundits who claim this is the end of an era for Juventus.

¡§They still have a wonderful squad that just needs a few adjustments. The death of Juventus has been greatly exaggerated.¡¨

channel4

1 - 1 of 1 Posts