Votes: 1 14.3%
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Then I don't get it.

What presents?

Like when I say my fiancée (according to Hungarian law she'll be my wife as of Thursday) is a gift from God?

·
Registered
61,757 Posts
IMOAO, we have to hire a coach with a proven track record of get max and beyond of limited players.

We missed out on Egil Olsen 00-03. We missed out on Rehhagel 04-06.

The obvious one is Claudio Ranieri, but he'd cost too much.

What about Slaven Bilics? Speaks Hungarian a bit too. We'd still have to break the bank, but he won't cost the same as an EPL winner.

Another name is Solsjkaer! Already a great coach and je loves Budapest coz of all the gifts he received there.

I have to point out, if we get a SZK from külföld, then it's necessary to get quality. Marco Rossi is a NB1 coach just like the usual suspects. Two Honvéd fans went radio rental after hearing some of his selections and tactics. He won't get the most or even extra out of our current players.

Or... Yes I'm gonna say it... Gera Zoltán!!! He is passionate about the selection. He won't accept players that require carrying.

Here is another great idea. What about a joint Mathäus / Gera partnership ?
whatever names they can't change things here

Rossi may not be a big name, but at least he is lelkes about the job, knows magyarfoci well and the circumstances here, Szakma and all, plus he made Honvéd a bajnok with an average team even for NB1 standards and lead DAC into the eurofoci after what 25 years

could be worse, I think. I'd still love to have Paulo Sousa but whatever I may be biased with this one

please no Matthäus, thank you

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
whatever names they can't change things here

Rossi may not be a big name, but at least he is lelkes about the job, knows magyarfoci well and the circumstances here, Szakma and all, plus he made Honvéd a bajnok with an average team even for NB1 standards and lead DAC into the eurofoci after what 25 years

could be worse, I think. I'd still love to have Paulo Sousa but whatever I may be biased with this one

please no Matthäus, thank you
Matthaus :D Whenever someone screws up, he's there to be the nagyokos. He actually thinks he knows better than Joachim Löw lol. Jealous much!

·
Registered
80,060 Posts
Matthaus :D Whenever someone screws up, he's there to be the nagyokos. He actually thinks he knows better than Joachim Löw lol. Jealous much!
To be fair Dárdai does that too. Geno that they hate each other with a passion? The fell out because Dárdai tried to do Matyi's job. Dárdai told him to go a picsába and left the keret. We were coming up to playing Sweden away and Matyi called Dárdai and said what happened is history.. Come and help us win in Sweden. Matyi promised we'd get 3 point. We lost 3-0 :D every single goal Dárdai was at fault by not tracking midfield runners. Which is what he was instructed to do! Dárdai started effing and jeffing and said he quit for good this time.

Out of all of Pali's coaches in the NT only Bozsik didn't have a problem. In Hertha there was a coach he never spoke to. I forget his name but I have the interviee PD gave to Sport1. He said the coach only ever said to him once, would you like to come on as sub? Pali said "no". His defence was he is 31 years old and he shouldn't be treated like a kid.

I have loads of stories about Dárdai. I met hom in 2006 smiling aftet we lost 1-4 to Norway.

Here is bloke who can really be obnoxious. Always puts people down to big himself up. Reminds you of anyone?

Double standards Dandelion.

As for Matyi to be a partner for Gera. The guy is world famous. A legendary footballer in the world. He lifted the world cup. Last time in the space of 2 years we had friendlies with Germany, Argentina, Brazil, England, France. H wasn't the coach against England. But he made it happen.

The Arguments about Rossi knowing magyar foci and loving Magyarország are there for Matyi too. He lived in Budapest for 14 years. He has a house there. I know for sure he does a lot of German TV work in Budapest via Satalite. He knows magyar foci very well.

Not to mention tje sponsers he'd bring and that money could be put in grass routes.

A Matyi/Gera partnership would be huge. People would expect and turn up to support the NT.

·
Registered
61,757 Posts
Gera ok, but not with M;atyi, please you must be kidding

he was surely a great player and all, but as a coach the biggest bohóc of all, as pundit even more so

I'd rather have Pinyó back than Matyi of all peoples

·
Registered
80,060 Posts
Matyi is only there for PR and advice. Just the same ad Andy Moller.

We're not going to anything for at leadt 6-7 years. Matyi will give us something to talk about fosho.

Anywhere in the world, they'll saw Marco who? But everyone. Knows Matyi.

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Srsly who cares about who know our NT coach? I sure as hell don't.

That double standards thing must apply for you, are you like in love with Matyi? Because everyone know you hate Dárdai so it's not really national news you don't want him as NT coach. But don't worry, there are millions of other Hungarians that do. :)

·
Registered
61,757 Posts
Matyi is only there for PR and advice. Just the same ad Andy Moller.

We're not going to anything for at leadt 6-7 years. Matyi will give us something to talk about fosho.

Anywhere in the world, they'll saw Marco who? But everyone. Knows Matyi.
PR and advice, with Matyi it‘s bad PR and even worse advice. fo sho world would talk about us because they would have even more reason to laugh about us with a full hisztis bohóc in charge

ever wondered why he‘s never get offered a Bundesliga job, not even Bundes 2? because dude‘s considered a laughing stock here, rightfully so too.

·
Registered
61,757 Posts
btw, just read funny összeállítás on index about number of szövkaps in various countries from 1920 to now, guess who the világrekorders are :proud:

Deutschland 10
Dänemark 13
England 19
Brasil 26
Uruguay 26
Argentina 31
Holland 38
Török 43
Ungarn 51 (altogether we have 60 from 1902 which is of course also világcsùcs)

long term planning Szakma :D

·
Registered
61,757 Posts
szövkaps from 2000 to now

Dänemark 2
Deutschland 4
Brasil 7
Holland 8
Uruguay 8
Török 9
Argentina 9
England 10
Ungarn 14

·
Gyula
3,243 Posts
Rossi is a good fit. He knows our league, he knows Hungarian football and all its warts. And yet he's still happy and passionate about the job. He's what we need ...a sort of antidote to the all the BS that goes on in Hungarian football.

Fvck dardai and his spoiled kid attitude. And Mattheus? Are you serious? Mattheus, sure if you want to lose to Andorra and Kazakhstan again.

·
Registered
920 Posts
he is walking into a great situation. The team has not won in last 4 games and against weak teams, but there is talent there. No expectations except for me. Salloi, Sallai, Szalai should be starting. If Szoboszlai gets on to the Salzburg first team this fall, he needs to be the #10. Dzsudzsak off the bench will be a lot more dangerous I think. Kleinheisler and Nagy a defensive midfield. I think if Bogdan can get the starting role in Scotland, he can be the backup cause we saw what Dibusz is capable of..cant trust him.

·
Registered
10,785 Posts
He's walking into a great situation? Seems like as bad of one as could possibly have. Yeah true low expectations, but in Hungary they're still probably too high:D

·
Registered
80,060 Posts
Matyi is a good fit. He knows our league, he knows Hungarian football and all its warts. And yet he's still happy and passionate about the job. He's what we need ...a sort of antidote to the all the BS that goes on in Hungarian football.

Fvck dardai and his spoiled kid attitude.
Yeah, fvck Dàrdai. Sicko wanted Németh's head smashed in.

Mattheus? Are you serious? Mattheus, sure if you want to lose to Andorra and Kazakhstan again.
In the two years Matyi was Szövkap we never lost or drew to them teams. We beat Iceland home and away. We drew with Bulgaria with Berbatov. Drew with Croatia. But in overtime that Swedish guy killed us with that fvcking goal. Not to mention he masterminded a fantastic tactical game that brought us a win in Germany. Calling up Tóth András to man mark Ballack was a master strock. Tóth Bandi is known as 'The Leech' after his MOTM performance. Not to mention the unknown Huszti schooling Bastien. Szabi also had a new nickname. 'The Pig Killer'.... Matyi actually came up with that in the press conference. Last but not least he called off Rósa Dénes' wedding. He said he'll pay for a new wedding and pay for the honeymoon in the Bahamas if he played against Germany. Rósa said it was the greatest day of his life
and the weeding/honeymoon wasn't bad either.

The reason Matyi doesn't work in the Bundesliga is because he's waiting for a call from the MLSZ. Germans keep calling his old number in Germany. They don't know how to call Budapest yet.

Picking Rossi in front of Matyi is like picking a VW instead of a Mercedes-Benz.

Amirite?

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
The reason Matyi doesn't work in the Bundesliga is because he's waiting for a call from the MLSZ. Germans keep calling his old number in Germany. They don't know how to call Budapest yet.

Picking Rossi in front of Matyi is like picking a VW instead of a Mercedes-Benz.
:howler:

·
Registered
61,757 Posts
the one good thing for me about Matyi was that the német Sport1 (back then DSF) showed most of the Magyar games live :howler:

·
Registered
80,060 Posts
They kept calling Rósa 'Rózsa'.... Weird.

I remember Gyepes scored his 2nd own goal (that's about 8 own goals ago:. the commentator's reaction was priceless.

Sabiksz

·
Registered
61,757 Posts
Gera is in Rossi's stáb, assistant coach :thumbsup:

Reactions: Árpád_
21 - 40 of 62 Posts