Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 10+ years

Votes: 1 14.3%
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we all know Jürgen Klopp is said to be the right one in England. Will it be Marco in Magyarland?

·
Registered
61,609 Posts
qualifies us to the home EB

·
Registered
61,609 Posts
and Pinyő gets the DAC job :D

·
Registered
80,001 Posts
Dandelion, do you give people different nationalities to annoy Bentsex? I don't like it. Please don't do it. Rossi is magyar.

If a player plays in Cyprus or Croatian, they're not Cypriot or Crowat.

#justsayin

Be creative.

My first thought for title is 'Don Marco - The Szövkap' '

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dandelion, do you give people different nationalities to annoy Bentsex? I don't like it. Please don't do it. Rossi is magyar.

If a player plays in Cyprus or Croatian, they're not Cypriot or Crowat.

#justsayin

Be creative.

My first thought for title is 'Don Marco - The Szövkap' '
Anyone who hashtags justsaying is off my Christmas list.

I say let it be Rossi - Szövkap's motor champion Szövkap

·
Gyula
3,236 Posts
Well I like some of the things he said about our players, that they're warriors. One thing about Italians is that they're an immensely proud people and you can see that in Rossi too. I hope he can bring that kind of Italian passion and warrior attitude to our players as well. I know they have it too but it needs to be liberated by someone like Rossi.

We know our players are not exactly the most skilled but when they fight hard like they did to get to 2016 EC and also in the actual tournament itself, we can see that hard work, team spirit and belief can get you far beyond your skill level.

I wish him luck. As he said we share the same 3 national flag colours so I guess he's a good fit :D

·
Registered
80,001 Posts
Juice had nothing to do with it.

But I know they got Ronaldo sent home from the world cup. I know the reason too. Juice own or run big companies. Including Sharking and Bookmaking. Everyone and their motha bet on bohóc to be top scorer (obvs). By match fixing the bookies have saved trillions.

·
Registered
61,609 Posts
Italian? why not hire a Jew?

weren't it them who made Hungarian football great?
yes but they are all 100-130 years old now

and the younger ones had to learn magyarfoci the communist way from 1960 on

so we have to hire Italians, Germans, Dutch, Belgians etc anything else but Magyars/juice

we should have hired that Portugal juice back when we had the chance to, imho

·
Registered
80,001 Posts
IMOAO, we have to hire a coach with a proven track record of get max and beyond of limited players.

We missed out on Egil Olsen 00-03. We missed out on Rehhagel 04-06.

The obvious one is Claudio Ranieri, but he'd cost too much.

What about Slaven Bilics? Speaks Hungarian a bit too. We'd still have to break the bank, but he won't cost the same as an EPL winner.

Another name is Solsjkaer! Already a great coach and je loves Budapest coz of all the gifts he received there.

I have to point out, if we get a SZK from külföld, then it's necessary to get quality. Marco Rossi is a NB1 coach just like the usual suspects. Two Honvéd fans went radio rental after hearing some of his selections and tactics. He won't get the most or even extra out of our current players.

Or... Yes I'm gonna say it... Gera Zoltán!!! He is passionate about the selection. He won't accept players that require carrying.

Here is another great idea. What about a joint Mathäus / Gera partnership ?

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I like some of the things he said about our players, that they're warriors. One thing about Italians is that they're an immensely proud people and you can see that in Rossi too. I hope he can bring that kind of Italian passion and warrior attitude to our players as well. I know they have it too but it needs to be liberated by someone like Rossi.

We know our players are not exactly the most skilled but when they fight hard like they did to get to 2016 EC and also in the actual tournament itself, we can see that hard work, team spirit and belief can get you far beyond your skill level.

I wish him luck. As he said we share the same 3 national flag colours so I guess he's a good fit :D
Good post.

I say he'll be an asset, in a way Dárdai was in his time. That dude will remain at Hertha till the end of times. (Whoever said he'll be sacked...?)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts