Xtratime Community banner

Don Florentino Perez - Capo di tutti i capi

145K views 3K replies 189 participants last post by  Karim Benzema 
do you guys think he'll bring in Zidane as his sporting manager as rumors once suggested? I dont like the idea a lot actually.

I want him to train one of the youth teams -there the kids can look up to him and learn-, but not to ruin himself like Mijatovic did. You can only loose in this position at least when you were a hero before. Any competent sporting director?
Zidane has 100 times the influence in the world football then Pedja has...I think Zizou qould be great Sporting manager

Figo - Buyout clause, Ronaldo and Zidane - unsettled, easy targets along with a world record fee, Beckham - fell out with Ferguson and available at the right price.

Flotentino can't work miracles, he simply knows when to make his move, something Calderon did not. You can only bring a player in if their current club is willing to talk, and on every one of those occasions they were, apart from Figo, where we bypassed that little detail.
Don't forget that in that time we were the only cash machinery in football world...others were not even close to our transfer budget

Perez uses all sorts of powers to achieve his goals.like Stability,strength and Real Madrid as a name who will all fear again...There bozos from the past were just pathetic compared to him

I respect his abilities..He is not a coach he is a ****ing huge....I wan him back

We might as well stick with Juande.. I don't see why he's a better choice than Ramos.

P.S Hope the lakers lose :D I effing hate Kobe :D
Lots of people hate him..Dunno why....

I agree i like juande also....gosh i like the people that will be honored to have a important role in perezs presidency...Valdano.Zidane,Butra....Thats awesome..To see zizou back...I so want to know how is enzo advancing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.