Registered
5,928 Posts
Not this shit again:relieved:

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
anyone but perez...
i dont want him either!

on a financial perspective ok, but he will always request the power to have an influence on the things that go on the field and in the locker room. Top priority imo is now to offload the mafiosi as well

·
Quinta del Buitre
874 Posts
I agree,anything but Perez!Galactico era all over again.:scared:

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
While I don't want Perez either, I don't agree with the "anyone" part... I don't want just anyone... I want someone better then Perez and Calderon... In an ideal world where Perez actually learned from his mistakes, I believe he would make a good president, sure... but let us be realistic (I am looking at you Josh :D ), he hasn't been going to some sort of anti-megalomania rehab in these past few years....

To paraphrase yahtzee... Perez is trying to sell you the best goddamn pudding in the world, but the problem is that he stuck his penis in first... it still is a good pudding, but do you really want to eat it?

... depends on how hungry you are, innit?

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Hell no!
Six years with three major titles, harming the club dignity with the whole "Ronaldinho is too ugly" thing... He turned us from a football club into model agency who only think about merchandise and Asian tours.
It's time for someone new.

·
Quinta del Buitre
874 Posts
While I don't want Perez either, I don't agree with the "anyone" part... I don't want just anyone... I want someone better then Perez and Calderon... In an ideal world where Perez actually learned from his mistakes, I believe he would make a good president, sure... but let us be realistic (I am looking at you Josh :D ), he hasn't been going to some sort of anti-megalomania rehab in these past few years....

Of course not anyone.I'm just telling that I don't want to see Perez nearby.

Learned from his mistakes my ass.:howler:

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
this "time for someone new" please guys, just live with it. theres absolutely no one that's gonna challenge perez NO ONE.

we just have to hope Perez learned from his mistakes because there isnt anyone out there whos gonna win the elections that will meet 'our' requirements. even if there is someone out there somewhere, hes not gonna win the elections which wont get him anywhere.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
According to Goal.com who cited an Italian newspaper.. Perez is telling Man City to back off from Kaka:D
And according to others, it's Perez telling Kaka's father to tell Man City to back off.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
do you guys think he'll bring in Zidane as his sporting manager as rumors once suggested? I dont like the idea a lot actually.

I want him to train one of the youth teams -there the kids can look up to him and learn-, but not to ruin himself like Mijatovic did. You can only loose in this position at least when you were a hero before. Any competent sporting director?

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
do you guys think he'll bring in Zidane as his sporting manager as rumors once suggested? I dont like the idea a lot actually.

I want him to train one of the youth teams -there the kids can look up to him and learn-, but not to ruin himself like Mijatovic did. You can only loose in this position at least when you were a hero before. Any competent sporting director?
Zidane has 100 times the influence in the world football then Pedja has...I think Zizou qould be great Sporting manager

1 - 20 of 2774 Posts