Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's been put on 7 second delay after his contraversial comments about players who wear visors. Two weeks ago he claimed that most "cowards" who wear visors were Europeans and French guys. One of many rants he's made against Europeans and French Canadians.

What are your thoughts on Don Cherry?

I personally wasn't that offended by his comments because I never take anything he says seriously, but he did disturb alot of others in the province of Quebec and elsewhere. I think the delay is a good move by CBC.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,234 Posts
He's been put on 7 second delay after his contraversial comments about players who wear visors. Two weeks ago he claimed that most "cowards" who wear visors were Europeans and French guys. One of many rants he's made against Europeans and French Canadians.

What are your thoughts on Don Cherry?

I personally wasn't that offended by his comments because I never take anything he says seriously, but he did disturb alot of others in the province of Quebec and elsewhere. I think the delay is a good move by CBC.
lol

isn't this funnily relevant now.. @Ante, I guess he likes Croatians, but seems to have a problem with Europeans and Quebecers in general or at the very least in hockey :howler:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts