Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blanc 'good candidate' for France job - FFF chief
Reuters - January 6, 2010, 7:35 am

PARIS, Jan 5 (Reuters) - Laurent Blanc is a strong candidate to replace Raymond Domenech as France coach after the World Cup, French Football Federation (FFF) president Jean-Pierre Escalettes said on Tuesday.

"Laurent Blanc is an exemplary man, he proved it as player and as coach," Escalettes told French radio Europe 1 about the 1998 World Cup-winning defender who coaches Ligue 1 champions Girondins Bordeaux. "He certainly is a good candidate."

Escalettes also cited World Cup winner Didier Deschamps, former France midfielder Jean Tigana and current assistant coach Alain Boghossian as possible replacements for Domenech, whose contract ends after this year's tournament in South Africa.
Boghossian has no experience, Tigana has not trained for a long time, and Deschamps is spineless. So Blanc would do it...

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is saying that cause we got Bosnia in our group for the next Euro. :D

I guess it will be Blanc.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am astoneshed that Domenech still the coach of France team after Euro 2008
I saw him very poor in the world cup 2006 although he reached the final but Zidan played an important role in that
France qualify to Euro 2008 with a lot of diffculties and suffered from many problems in the comptition
They lost 1-4 from Netherlands & 0-2 from Italy after fatal mistakes from him
I don't expect France will go far in the world cup

I suggest Laurent Blanc or Didier Deschamps to be the coach of France team

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah that's a matter of time now. I am just a bit worried on how Bordeaux bottled its end of season. That's should not be all Laurent Blanc fault though...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts