Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is this goalkeeper doing at Kamen Ingrad?

He used to play at Atlético Paranaense U-20 team here in Brazil.

·
©
7,230 Posts
How did he end up in Brazil?

Very strange to see a Croatian playing youth football in Sth America. Maybe he was involved in a swap for Eduardo at the age of 15.:D

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
PMLF said:
How is this goalkeeper doing at Kamen Ingrad?

He used to play at Atlético Paranaense U-20 team here in Brazil.
Not very well,he is the second choise goakeeper,I told you at the SI forums that I was goona tell you when he makes his debut,but we know what happaned.:D

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
How did he end up in Brazil?

Very strange to see a Croatian playing youth football in Sth America. Maybe he was involved in a swap for Eduardo at the age of 15.:D
1)I don't know,but Igor Jovičević also played for the same club.
2)No

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Hrvatino said:
Or maybe they thought they had bought Kranjcar :D Kranjcar - Kranjcek pretty close.
Yeah,and the fact Kranjček is a goalkeeper and Kranjčar a midfielder just shows they wanted a real playmaker to be their goalie.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Purger is the Zinedine Zidane of the SI ofrum. Now I know why this Boca badge is there. :D

As for how he ended p in Brazil, it's because Atlético Paranaense always sign lots of foreigners in tehir youth squads (they make profit training those players in the Brazilian football style). There are lots of American, Japanese and Korean players playing in their youth squads.

·
©
7,230 Posts
PMLF said:
As for how he ended p in Brazil, it's because Atlético Paranaense always sign lots of foreigners in tehir youth squads (they make profit training those players in the Brazilian football style). There are lots of American, Japanese and Korean players playing in their youth squads.
So do many develop well and play for the senior teams? I really don't see that much foreigners when I watch Brazilian football.

·
Registered
69,527 Posts
which guys are American? I know somebody who went to high school with me playing in Colombia but he had offers from other countries in South America. I think thats a good idea for the club buying foreign talents at a young age.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts