Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
International
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems that Dinamo Kiev got tired of their keepers, since all of 'em have made some huge mistakes, and therefore are looking forward to buy Romania's U21 and Rapid's Emilian Dolha.

The price Rapid put on Dolha is of only $ 1,5 mil.!!! :eek: So you can see how stupid they can get.

But Kiev is not willing to pay that much. They'd like to settle a deal for Dolha at arround $ 1 mil.

On the other hand, Lacusta will be scouted today by Shaktar's representatives and they will negotiate the move later.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Holy ****, I think Kyiv really sees something in our players, they are really trying to improve the team with good young Roms :)

I personally hope Dohla moves to Kyiv. Dolha - Ghioane - Cernat would form the backbone for that team...

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
David said:
Seems that Dinamo Kiev got tired of their keepers, since all of 'em have made some huge mistakes, and therefore are looking forward to buy Romania's U21 and Rapid's Emilian Dolha.

The price Rapid put on Dolha is of only $ 1,5 mil.!!! :eek: So you can see how stupid they can get.

But Kiev is not willing to pay that much. They'd like to settle a deal for Dolha at arround $ 1 mil.

On the other hand, Lacusta will be scouted today by Shaktar's representatives and they will negotiate the move later.
One would think that with all the money ROmanian clubs are making for selling their good players to feoreign clubs, they will be able in a few years to make huge investments in good players themselves. Oh,, but wait, I forgot, the money in most cases are not invested in clubs - they somehow end up in someone's pockets...:mad:

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Re: Re: Dolha on his way to Dinamo Kiev - Lacusta to Shaktar

Marius said:

One would think that with all the money ROmanian clubs are making for selling their good players to feoreign clubs, they will be able in a few years to make huge investments in good players themselves. Oh,, but wait, I forgot, the money in most cases are not invested in clubs - they somehow end up in someone's pockets...:mad:
Oh, Shaktar wants to buy Lacusta??? Good, let him go, as long as he stays away from the NT!!! - he ****in' sucks!

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
David said:
Most of the money are lost on their way.

Just look @ M. Niculae. Sporting says they have paid $5 mil. but Dinamo denies it and says that Sporting paid $ 3 mil. $ 2 mil. have suddently dissapeared.
The money are NOT lost on their way!!! It is impossible to simply lose that kind of money, Dinamo mgrs. are a bunch of liars and thieves...The money was "lost" in their pokets!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Dolha is a goalkeeper...he plays for Rapid Bucharest (just like Ghioane)...He is also goalkeeper of our U-21 NT. He is 22, and a very good player.

Lacusta is a defender...From what I know he can play in the center and on the left. He plays for Asta Ploiesti...I'm sure about his age...I think he's in his mid twenties. Hagi seems to like him very much...He has called him to the NT team for the last 3-4 games...He hasn't impressed yet and fans are beginning to lose patience.

·
Registered
453 Posts
One of the reaons clubs lie about transfer fees has to do with the tax they have to pay to the FRF...This tax is percentage of the entire fee, so the higher the fee the higher the tax. We know Tractorul lied about Ghioane's transfer fees...Dinamo lied about Niculae's...Steaua lied about Dumitrescu's.....the list is probably endless.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts