Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Djet requested. Last time i made the parma - lazio match thread and it was our first win!! :D

This would have been a tough match anyway, but the fact that about 7/8 starters played up into extras time a mere 2 days ago will make this encounter even harder. Gila was pushed for 120 minutes, and we'll need yet a nother big game from his on sunday. Fabio too.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Don't forget we won here last season, so I'm quietely confident.

I expect a big performance frm Bresciano.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
I expect Bresciano to kill them of ;).

Honestly though a draw would be very good cuz despite the morale boost and all I'm pretty sure they're exhausted. A win would be fantastic but.. ;)

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Who do you think will play instead of Morfeo? Vignaroli on Bresc's position with the aussie in the Morfeo-role? Or Simplicio instead of Morfeo with Grella/Bolano as DMs?

I'd be happy with a draw here.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why do you guys have such faith in Bresc? Coz he'll be taking Morfeo's position? Or coz he scored twice against them last year? :D

Why can't Olive start in mifield next to Grella? That way Fabio could take Morfeo's role and Bresc could stay on the left.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah, so this is the one time we can all agree that Bresc is an important asset to us :D :stuckup:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
OMG our line-up is horrible.

Gilardino
Vignaroli - Bresciano
Dessena - Grella - Olive
Bettarini - Bovo - Bonera - Cardone
Frey

·
Registered
725 Posts
G'day Dredg. Got a Toohey's Extra Dry (or 6) waiting for me in the fridge for kickoff. ;)

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What the hell?

Fabio must be very tired

Not sure why Marchionni isn't playing. He only played about 60 minutes the other day.

That is quite weak :(

Watsup MAtty. Did you watch twg this afternoon?

It's go nice to see PArma games on TV in such crystal clear reception. All the ESPN games ghave such crappy reception.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bresc and Gila will have to have MASSIVE games.

Hopefully Fabio + MArco will come at half time.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Dredg said:
Watsup MAtty. Did you watch twg this afternoon?

It's go nice to see PArma games on TV in such crystal clear reception. All the ESPN games ghave such crappy reception.
I sure did mate. Made a change from the spanish, dutch and other teams they normally focus on!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts