1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
60mila means 60 thousands, I think, so it's nothing basically.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
60mila means 60 thousands, I think, so it's nothing basically.

Damn Google Translate!

"It closes with financial penalties the process sporting the alleged false accounting and Inter Milan. The Disciplinary Commission, on the basis of the referral prepared by the prosecutor Palazzi last February 4, has ordered 90mila euro penalty to be borne by the two companies Milan. Fine of 60mila euros even all'ad rossonero Adriano Galliani?

So 90K by the clubs, 60K by Galliani.

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
Why is Galliani the only official getting fined if both clubs were found guilty??

·
Registered
62,542 Posts
Why is Galliani the only official getting fined if both clubs were found guilty??
Probably because he swindled us in them swaps? :D

:stress:

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
dab
'
STOP FEKING OVERREACTING man. this will kill you. every day or every other day you lose your head with some shitty rumour or piece of news.

WAIT till Aug 30th ;)

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dab
'
STOP FEKING OVERREACTING man. this will kill you. every day or every other day you lose your head with some shitty rumour or piece of news.

WAIT till Aug 30th ;)
I can't help it :depress: That's the Balkan side in me :proud:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
I can't help it :depress: That's the Balkan side in me :proud:
Yeah, the hot tempered Balkan side in you takes advantage over the legendary calm, relaxed, analytic and cool Arabian side ;)

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, the hot tempered Balkan side in you takes advantage over the legendary calm, relaxed, analytic and cool Arabian side ;)
:howler: :howler: :howler:

:wth: Arabs are cool :shades: :pp

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts

·
Registered
15,061 Posts

·
Registered
62,542 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Do you know that a Sysrian Arab (Bedon actually) has a dog that was killed by another guy from another near tribe, so he goes in search for him, but he did not find him, he found his cousin instead, and killed him :eek:

True story!

So when I say it was my Balkan side, you all nod in agreement, because you don't want to see my Arab side :crazy: :pp

1 - 17 of 17 Posts