Xtratime Community banner

How does the Brazilian forum help you in the games

• A lot, more info than the own commentators of my local TV

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • More or less.....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not much, the commentators are good and i know a lot about Brazil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing... i know everything about Brazil!

Votes: 2 33.3%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,
With the coverage i'm having here in the USA, it is clear that the commentators of this country are quite poor. Ether being from ESPMN (who are simply AWFUL, clueless!) or Univision (having some clue but still far from any decency).

HOw do you guys rate that this forum is helping you lot in watching the BRazil games? Do oyu guys have a better view of the team by coming here or no??

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I live in Miami and we don't get much football coverage but it's more like mediocre now ever since I got Dish Network sattelite but it's still pretty poor compared to when I go back to my home, Haiti. New York has more coverage then Miami and we've got passionate Spanish people here, sad.

I voted for the option "A lot, more info than the own commentators of my local TV" which is quite obvious for any 13 year old who can't go to bars and all that stuff. Thank god I got sattelite but for less fortunate hardcore Brazil fans, it's a blessing to even catch 1 game every year.

Cheers,
Paddle

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
definitely better commentary in here. on tv, they just keep saying the same stuff over and over again. and a lot of the time they're wrong. it's like they have a little sheet of paper with facts about each player, and every time that player touches the ball they read one of the facts. i'm sick and tired of hearing about roberto carlos' goal against france five years ago!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I get all the games on BBC so i get english announcers who actually know the game unlike some american who covers all sports like on ABC and doesnt know jack about football

1 - 4 of 4 Posts