Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in my opinion recaba deserves to play in the staring line up in inter as well as in any club in the world. For those of us wo have seen him play in the uruguayan championship this is true. he scored all kinds of goals and made Nacional , his team, win the championship all by himself. he even scored a goal in that championship in which he started running with the ball in his own area and after dribbling the whole team (Wanderers) he finished leaving the gaolkeeper in the floor.Meanwhile , in inter he played ok , remember his first matches ? or his lasts ?
recoba deserves to play with vieri and not sukur.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
C'mon man!!!OF COURSE Recoba deserves a starting spot....BUT NOT AS A FORWARD....

When you think about it, he wouldn't get a spot with all the POTENTIAL INTER forwards:

Ronaldo
Vieri
Zamorano
Sukur
Keane/Salas (Hopefully not Salas)?
Mutu
Ventola
and so on.....

If Recoba is to play everyday, he must play the left midfield role, that is the only spot in Inter's starting 11 that is a question...with a 4-man back system, Recoba can concentrate on offense ONLY....

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sure!!!He is one of the brightest young stars in our team.The only problem he has is his attitude.Sometimes he just isn't willing to work hard enough,chase hopeful balls and that kindda stuff.Of course,sometimes,when he's really trying to prove himself,he can be devastating!!!!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Sure he deserves to play !!!!
Look at the forwards !! :

Ronaldo - Injured
Vieri - Surelly given a place if fit
Ventola - On loan
Mutu - On loan
Kallon - On loan
Zamorano - Use to the bench, but might be able to play if Recoba play wing.

Sukur - Sucks !!

Sure he deserves a spot !!!

He will score great goals for Inter this season, I promise.

FORZA INTER !!!
FORZA VIERI !!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I agree that Recoba deserves a starting role at Inter
this season.In my opinion he could well prove to be
your most valuable player if given the chance.This guy
has almost limitless potential.In England they think
Beckham is one of the worlds best players,I see both
these players week in week out and I can assure you that
Recoba is a much better player.He has skill,he is a team
player and what about his shot.This is a player that should
make the starting line up for any side.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He deserves to be in the starting 11....but not on this team!!

I know that he helped us out when Ronaldo went out, but he's just not good enough to start.....another thing is that he thinks he does.....Call it confidence, but i consider him a HUGE show off....Edmundo shows off, but he shows off what he has, not what he thinks he has....How can he want a spot on a team where there's Sukur, Keane, Vieri, and Ronaldo later....then behind the strikers we have Seedorf and Pirlo.....I say sell him as soon as Ronaldo comes back, he's a good backup for now......

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Perfect example of the irrational kind of person who follows Brasil and its players.

Look at his ludicrous statement...R9 an donly R9 can lead u sto the scudetto..RUBBISH.

Let me tell you something youngster R9 had never ever one a European League trophy for all his brilliance. NEVER!!!!! What makes you think that he can win it for us in the most difficult league around?

His last league trophy was for Cruzeiro as far as i know.

As for Recoba i think he can play as a striker but at times he could be used as a left winger when the need is there.

But i honestly prefer to see him play at striker but i also want to see how good he is at left winger once or twice.

CHINO is the one of the greatest talents of his generation. Up there Nesta R9 Totti and Henry.

This is gonna be Chino's break out year.

he ha sbeen playing well but missing alotto goals for Uruguay in the qualifiers.

He at times looks very lazy on the field and totally uninterested and that is what is very very frustrating about him.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think Recoba does deserve a starting spot maybe not as a foward but as a midfielder cause there really is no spot for him as a foward

By the way I think Ronaldo did win a league trophy back when he was with PSV Eindhoven

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Nope he didn't win any league titles i am sure of it. It was the Dutch CUp when he came back from injury in teh final.

R9 may have won one in Holland but i don't think i am wrong.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sane , you`r saying edmundo has something to show off and recoba doesn´t ???? you are putting keane and sukur(??)in front of recoba.don´t you know who scored most after vieri in inter this year ?? and played half of the minutes than vieri.you know **** about soccer , stop defending edmundo.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Edmundo is an animal and should be neutered.

Indisciplined idiota.

As for Recoba he has tns more raw potential than Edmundo but this is the season he has to prove it or he will go the way of many young talents at INTER: Pistone Delvechio Fresi and many many others.

Hone i=his talent or it will pass like man others.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Ronaldo bring Inter to the Scudetto? hehe

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i really don't understand you people...
last season it was recoba and zamorano who carried the weight of inter in place of vieri and r9. He's a damn better player than what most of you give him credit for. He's a versatile player who can create and score goals, plus he's a team player.
the thought of putting keane and sukur ahead of recoba is just plain crazy, especially when he has more experience in seria a and has proven his worth many many times. and how some of you are actually considering the option of selling him? that is just plain lunacy if you ask me...

[Edited by Azimnet on 01-08-2000 at 11:41]

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I agree. Sukur and Keane ahead of Recoba is nuts. Recoba has proven himself in the Serie A and the others have not, infact Sukur bombed out badly last time because of homesickness or something.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Recoba on top with Vieri would make Inter win the Lo Scudetto. They can use him as a left midfielder also,so it would be no problem to find him a place in Inter´s starting lineup.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts