Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to a report published by an independent panel called:

Osservatorio sugli Errori Arbitrali nel Calcio (Panel for the analisys of the mistakes of the referees in football)

set up by:
Adiconsum, backed by CISL and coupled with marketing and advertising firm Make Tailored Advertising

Illustrates that without referee errors the correct place in Serie A at this point would be:

Juventus 54 (instead of 41)
Roma 52 (instead of 45)
Inter 47 (instead of 53)

This is a panel that has been operating as such for 7 years, publishing such reports, not accepting payments for their reports from any outside sources.

Debate?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
there is a thread for robbin + mockin made by Nacka, how could you not have noticed it....

·
Registered
23,851 Posts
Haven't we already had this debate in the last months? :confused:

And Diavolo in the last years?

·
Registered
23,851 Posts
there is a thread for robbin + mockin made by Nacka, how could you not have noticed it....
Yeah, thanks for promoting my thread. :thumbsup:

Even though I'm a modest fellow I have to say my report is far superior to the other robbing reports. Mainly because of my open approach. I don't hide what I base my calculations on.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yeah, that's the only way Inter wins ;)

First one (two years ago): By Robbing, while you finished 3rd in the league lol.
Second one: When Juve wasn't in the league
Third one: When you buy Referees to stop Juve.

You know very well before these when was the last time you won the Scudetto, it's pathetic if you celebrated these Scudetti, sux to be you Nerazzurri!

·
1st Tier Poster
50,008 Posts
Yes, please remove them from the top position. :angel:

or maybe just wait for the Calciopoli II in the summer...maybe there will be an official faxed Scudetto date set in the future seasons with according celebration.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
I wonder what its like to have no critical thinking skills and be so simple minded to believe everything you read.

This type of speculation is utterly retarded. Outcomes are being speculated when matches still could have turned out differently.

For example, Inter don't get a penalty against Empoli in the first half, what's to say they don't put of more pressue in the second half and score anyway. Or score two or three.

Basically these errors fixed by the "independent panel" are pointless becasue they can't know how the match will turn out and what might happen. Giving Inter getting a loss vs Empoli with less then half the match being played is retarded and pure speculation.

Cut and paste some more useless information.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,008 Posts
BTW here's my correct table:

Roma 52
Juventus 50
Milan 47
Inter 46

I was backed in my reseach by the IFONLY (Independent Fellowship Of Neutral League Yearners).

·
Registered
324 Posts
BTW here's my correct table:

Roma 52
Juventus 50
Milan 47
Inter 46

I was backed in my reseach by the IFONLY (Independent Fellowship Of Neutral League Yearners).
Bottom line, Inter is cheating, they don't deserve to be there, you don't have to be a genius to see that, even their fans know it!

·
1st Tier Poster
50,008 Posts
Bottom line, Inter is cheating, they don't deserve to be there, you don't have to be a genius to see that, even their fans know it!

yup

and using the good old Occam's Razor here, which one seems more likely:

Inter winning the league because they are the best team in the league?

or

Inter winning the league because they are cheating?

keeping in mind the well-known facts: history as losers, second-rate coach, buckling under pressure, awful CL record, inferior DNA, Guido Rossi, readiness for conspiracy among Serie A's match officials, Moratti being a Freemason...

I believe I've made my point.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
According to a report published by an independent panel called:

Osservatorio sugli Errori Arbitrali nel Calcio (Panel for the analisys of the mistakes of the referees in football)

set up by:
Adiconsum, backed by CISL and coupled with marketing and advertising firm Make Tailored Advertising
Yup, nothing's more independent than a marketing and advertising firm.

Next report:

Pizza Hut is world's best pizza, according to unbiased and independent Pepsi Co

·
Registered
324 Posts
yup

and using the good old Occam's Razor here, which one seems more likely:

Inter winning the league because they are the best team in the league?

or

Inter winning the league because they are cheating?

keeping in mind the well-known facts: history as losers, second-rate coach, buckling under pressure, awful CL record, inferior DNA, Guido Rossi, readiness for conspiracy among Serie A's match officials, Moratti being a Freemason...

I believe I've made my point.
Yes! Serie A never been worse than this, I know many of you think Juventus did the same way in past, sure big teams always get favor, I have seen that happened with all of them including Juve, that was always the case in Serie A, and even the trials against Juventus didn't prove Juve was guilty, and even thou the trials happened in illegal ways, and also the verdict, run by Inter's men (do we need to mention names?).

But nothing like this ever happened before, what is going on today is a pure massacre, I am not acting like a typical Interista drama queen, I don't blame my team's or coach's failure to the referees (just like Interisti did in past), but it is no secret what happened in Napoli and Reggina were the ugliest proof, since both of these matches' referees were banned, that was an enough proof. And same happened with Roma and other teams, they were screwed with many calls. let's see how long is this going..

·
Registered
32,716 Posts
These types of "investigations" must be the most ridicules thing to come out of the Italian press... which says A LOT, obviously.:howler:

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
If we are going to do this with this season's table, then I would suggest we go back at least the last twenty years or so.

We'll see if Milanista and Juventino are so eager to revisit the standings or games.

·
Registered
59,827 Posts
If we are going to do this with this season's table, then I would suggest we go back at least the last twenty years or so.

We'll see if Milanista and Juventino are so eager to revisit the standings or games.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Yes! Serie A never been worse than this, I know many of you think Juventus did the same way in past, sure big teams always get favor, I have seen that happened with all of them including Juve, that was always the case in Serie A, and even the trials against Juventus didn't prove Juve was guilty, and even thou the trials happened in illegal ways, and also the verdict, run by Inter's men (do we need to mention names?).

But nothing like this ever happened before, what is going on today is a pure massacre, I am not acting like a typical Interista drama queen, I don't blame my team's or coach's failure to the referees (just like Interisti did in past), but it is no secret what happened in Napoli and Reggina were the ugliest proof, since both of these matches' referees were banned, that was an enough proof. And same happened with Roma and other teams, they were screwed with many calls. let's see how long is this going..
Actually, I have seen this as recent as four or five years ago. This is nothing. Calciopoli aside, as even I have my questions about the whole affair, to say that Inter have benefitted the most as opposed to any other team in Serie A history for a Scudetto contender is blatantly wrong.

And I would go on to say that Inter and Roma have been victims more often than not, especially when it involves your club, and the stangle hold it had on the league for the better part of thirty years or so.

One incident I remember vividly was in the early eighties, but that didn't involve Inter, but Roma. And they had a great team, much better than anything Juve had. They lost the scudetto by one point. Though they shouldn't, as they had an onside goal called back against Juve in Turin.
This sticks in my head, or I can count the countless times that magical FKs and PKs appeared out of no where or more importantly, the countless times we had legitamate PKs not called. You have to go back only a few years ago for that.

So in a nutshell, you either have a very short term memory or are either very new to Serie A or your completely blinded by the propaganda machine that fuels Milan and Juve.

I hope your not as ignorant now, and I plead with you to investigate prior years, before making a statement as you did about my club.

·
Registered
59,827 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yup, nothing's more independent than a marketing and advertising firm.

Next report:

Pizza Hut is world's best pizza, according to unbiased and independent Pepsi Co
Yum Brands YUM

1 - 20 of 37 Posts