Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His very presence in the club is a huge fail. :m words cannot describe how much harm he does to the club...

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Cue more useless threads by Salt. :rollani:

Can you seriously stop opening a thread every time you have some fcked up brainstorm?

Calling Cristian the most sickening foreigner in Fenerbahce history is one hell of a stretch considering we had Bilica, Oulare, Simao, Preko, Sergio Neves, etc.

Jesus Christ.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
He played better in the second half but Aimar gave him a lesson on how an attacking player should be playing. There were so many times in the game he could have made a run or gotten open. Also, he is very very slow to react.

Today he was poor.

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
I remember taking a lot of sh!t from you guys a long time ago when I claimed he wasn't good enough to warrant a yabanci slot on a team like Fener.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
He's not horrible at all. Guy obviously cares about the team, he just doesn't have the 'dinamik' play that so many Turks want to see. He's a lazy but effective player when he wants to be. Whether he deserves a 'foreign spot' is obviously up for discussion but he's not exactly a waste of it either.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
THe guy ****ing jogs all day long on the pitch. The problem is when he plays with guys like Emre and RM and TOpal its ok cause those other players do all the physical work. But when he plays with Salih then you have 2 players who don't go for all the balls plus all those attackers. So really its just a 2 man midfield then at most(if we're counting Kuyt coming back).

The reason we beat Benifca was cause of the 'dinamik' aspect of the team. The commentators were saying how physical we played and how we almost won every single aerial challenge.

Why the **** should a guy like Yobo bust his ass off, even get tackled by his own teammate while lazy ass Cristian gets to jog around??

I don't want to him play like Topuz, but man, make an effort to track back when you see a gap. Its unacceptable to just put your head down and start walking. There is a reason why we progressed so far this year in Europe....and its because we don't have this bullshit mentality of 1 player acting however he wants cause he will assist or score in the shitty TSL every game and turn things around by himself.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Yet the biggest goal scorer (and probably assist king) in our franchise history was the least dinamik of them all :) It's all about balance, you don't need 11 work horses on the field here, everyone has their role within a tactic. So you lose a Stoch but you gain a Caner in the mindset you have Lazy. Whether you subscribe to that football is really up to you but that's definitely not what I like to watch - this is just my opinion. I could really care less what a couple of British commentators have to say about this team to be frank with you, they don't even try to learn about the team, they said Egemen was the captain, and they were talking about how Selcuk, Semih, and Mehmet Topuz should be next in the pecking order for subs when Meireles got injured. They saw a bunch of players running around, working hard and that was the best and only truthful observation they made so they obviously talked about it.

I agree you need speed, you need work ethic, but you need some finesse and grace on the pitch as well... balance

again, i said its up for debate that he should take up a foreign spot, but to say he is a waste is very extreme.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts