Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A seperate marseille,bordeaux,PSG etc forum would be cool. But lack of fans of course. And so far it hasn't been so bad posting stuff about OM just in the French forum.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anyone want a Marseille Forum?

If you do please tell me.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Well count me in! Also forums for Bordeaux, Monaco, PSG and Lens are welcome (Then we could have real nice chats with our rivals)! I think it´s unlikely to happen due to lack of Marseille fans at this outstanding XTRATIME FORUM and I have noticed that also Brazilian, Argentinian, Dutch and Yugoslavian forums deserve separate forums of their top teams, especially Ze da Fiel must be graving for his own Corinthians forum! Anyways good idea De La Pena!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I'd apreciate such forums where I could learn more about my favorite team in France Bordeaux as well as about Olimpic, PSG, Lens, Monacco, etc.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
yeah i want an marseille forum
also bordeux,psg and monaco
these clubs gotta have their own forum,for sure.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i wonder why they have everton,and scottish footbal when they dont have french and german clubs.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
and by the way can you ask them why they don't have bologna and perugia.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Than you!

I´ve talked with "Xtratime" and they thought that it´s a lack of french soccer fans. But they would be glad if I could prove them wrong!

But if a club like Everton with only 40 posts can have their own forum why can´t clubs like Marseille, PSG, Monaco and Bordeaux have one on their own?

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Count me in as well!Being a French i would love to see a forum for each of the biggest french teams such as Bordeaux, OM, Monaco and PSG.
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
Girondins!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts