Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or there has been a moment there were 10 Basques playing in the Spanish NT?

I thought I've read this somewhere, but I can't find it back anymore and now I'm not sure anymore, does anyone know this?

I thought it was in 1994, but I'm not sure anymore...

Thanks in advance :).

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
BioJedi said:
In WC USA'94 If Im not wrong
I have no idea, could it be a qualifying game? I don´t think it was in USA 94, I can only remember Zubizarreta, Alkorta, Bakero, Goikoetxea, Lopetegi, Begiristain, Guerrero and Salinas. And that makes 8, and Lopegui and Zubi couldn´t play at the same time. Maybe I´m forgetting someone, did Andrinua play this one? I´m not sure, that´s the only doubt I have but still will make 9...

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
... and the 90% were Barça players. Aaaah... the Dream Team, good times. I'm going to watch a Sport video of one of those leagues to keep the faith.:depress:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Koeman4 said:
... and the 90% were Barça players. Aaaah... the Dream Team, good times. I'm going to watch a Sport video of one of those leagues to keep the faith.:depress:
Aaaahh yeah, basque players of the dream team... you´re gonna watch a video?? I recomend you a supercup with a fantastic "palomita" by Lopetegi, oh yeah that was brilliant.:howler::tongue:

Yeah, Lopetegi and Eskurza, the 2 basque stars of the Dream Team, no doubt.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts