Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I have been searching far and wide for the 2008/09 Parma kit and i have had no success!
Does anyone know where i'll be able to find one with official printing!?
I'd appreciate any help!

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh that's a good idea come to think of it!

If anyone else has any other ideas i'd apreciate the help!

How was the game last night Pete?
Ruopolo..... typical :mad:

·
Banned
275 Posts
Im in the same situation as Pietro.... I live in Parma, so if you need a top let us know
The tops that you have in parma, are they with or without the red Sponsor on the front, also, do you have size small? i bought a medium last year and was still too big.

How much do they charge in parma for the away and the home tops?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really want the 06-07 shirt!
It was so cool, the one without the sponsors on it.
I can't find anywhere that sells it in a small with printing!
My chances are slim.....
The fair play store is probably the best bet for this season's shirt!
I dunno how they arrange to get the printing done though..

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If anyone can get the white 06-07 sponsorless jersey in a small, with Rossi 13 on the back i'd forever be your slave and servant :D
I'm desperate to get it, i've searched everywhere and i have had no success!
If anyone knows where to get that exact shirt or would even be able to get it for me i'd really appreciate the help!
I'm in desperate need of that jersey :)
I know i'm a lil' fussy, but yknow it's a coooooool shirt :D
PLEEASE

·
Registered
609 Posts
The tops that you have in parma, are they with or without the red Sponsor on the front, also, do you have size small? i bought a medium last year and was still too big.

How much do they charge in parma for the away and the home tops?
They are without the red sponsor, but if you want it with the sponsor you can ask for it and they put it on for you. They have every size!! They charge between 55 and 65 euros a shirt i think!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
If anyone can get the white 06-07 sponsorless jersey in a small, with Rossi 13 on the back i'd forever be your slave and servant :D
I'm desperate to get it, i've searched everywhere and i have had no success!
If anyone knows where to get that exact shirt or would even be able to get it for me i'd really appreciate the help!
I'm in desperate need of that jersey :)
I know i'm a lil' fussy, but yknow it's a coooooool shirt :D
PLEEASE
I cant remember what shirt it is.... put up a picture of it and i will keep my eyes open around parma.... you never know!!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This one :D
Really appreciate the help by the way! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I still haven't found one yet :eek::scared:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I still want the yellow/blue shirt with G.Rossi printing. That was my favourite shirt for many seasons. I was never able to find it unfortunately.

·
Banned
275 Posts
They are without the red sponsor, but if you want it with the sponsor you can ask for it and they put it on for you. They have every size!! They charge between 55 and 65 euros a shirt i think!!

okay i reckon i might get the away gialloblu shirt in a small, (still thinking whether to get sponsor or not. also is there any other nice things for sale anything, tracksuit, hats, accessories, bags, etc etc, might as well buy once for one postage. (if you could put pic of the item and prices would be great, thanks) Do i pay you Solo Gialloblu?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats the baby i want :D
Not the best pic though!

Solo if you could find me one of those without the sponsor with Rossi 13 on it i'd give you extra money just for being a legend :D

06-07 Away Shirt, Small, Rossi 13
Fussy eh? :)

Attachments

·
Registered
609 Posts
okay i reckon i might get the away gialloblu shirt in a small, (still thinking whether to get sponsor or not. also is there any other nice things for sale anything, tracksuit, hats, accessories, bags, etc etc, might as well buy once for one postage. (if you could put pic of the item and prices would be great, thanks) Do i pay you Solo Gialloblu?
There are lots of nice things like a really nice blue/yellow hoody with Parma in the middle, hats, bags. Shame they don't have a site with all the merchandise!! I should be near the shop on saturday, so will let you know prices.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts