Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking to start a collection of Turkish football jerseys, I've already gotten Fenerbahce's, and last year's Trabzonspor kit (although I would like to get this years, the new shade of blue kind of looks gay). I would like to get some others' like Denizlispor's kit, and maybe Galatasaray's 100 year kit (it might be a collector's item). I just need some websites to go to so I can get some of their jerseys.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Yes it is reliable. I know people who have ordered from the site. Eventhough I havent.... I would order from it.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Tolga said:
You could try this one, but I don't know if they ship outside of Europe.. I guess Safe could confirm if she's ordered her shirt yet..

I tried to order but there seems to be a problem since I am not in Europe :( I've made enquires and still waiting for a reply from the store owner

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Safe said:
What does "YTL" mean?
Yeni Turk Lirasi... New Turkish Lira ;)

Basically, it's minusing the 6 zeros at the end of the 'old' turkish lira (e.g. 1,000,000 TL is now 1 YTL) ;)

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Tks. Lots of millionaires there are now 'ordinary' ppl? :D What's the exchange rate against the USD or Euros, do you know? :)

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Same as what it used to be minus the 6 zeros. Since its Sunday I dont know what it is exactly but, should be something like $1 = 1.4 YTL (YTL, Yeni Turk Lirasi = New Turkish Lira)

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Damn, they only have XL. Let me eat 1 or 4000 more boreks.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts

·
Registered
7,458 Posts

·
Registered
59,097 Posts

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Thought I update on this. I ordered my jersey from turkstore24 on 3rd Jan and it arrived yesterday, 19th Jan. I had my own number and a special name on the back of the jersey. Of course, they charged me extra for it. It cost me 56 Euros (is it a bit too much, guys?) to have the jersey flown from Izmir to Singapore. It's also a first time for the store, "We will flocked your jersey and send it secure to you. We think that you received it in 7-12 days. It will first that we send to singapur." :proud: I'd recommend the store to anyone.

Payment was through PayPal (tks Nedved! :) ) and the price I quoted above includes postage.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Now we need a picture with you in the shirt :)

·
Administrator
25,376 Posts
hakan abi is right:D

we wanna see u, we wanna see u :D:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts