Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

that white thing C. ronaldo got wrapped around lower leg/ankle. is it a bandage? if you know the name please post it or PM me.

THanks

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Its called a tart band. It's main purpose it to make him look even more ridiculous than he does normally.

Actually what I hear it is for is to aid his stepovers, as the white is the same height as the ball, so when doing stepovers its hard to tell the ball from his feet. Of course, you can tell his feet, as footballs don't wear boots.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahah thanks man

Update: is there any other possible name for it? is it custom made or can you buy one. i googled the name you gave and nothing came up :scared:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Gunner4life said:

that white thing C. ronaldo got wrapped around lower leg/ankle. is it a bandage? if you know the name please post it or PM me.

THanks
I made my mother make a pair of these. Don't know if it works but i looks nice. ;) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
he forgot to chance his clothing after ballet lessions

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's just taped up; if not then it could be an ankle brace(often used to better fill shoes at the heel).

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
That's basically tape used to prevent the shin pad slipping down and out of position. If there is some extra protection for the ankle like an anklet, then it holds that in place as well. The tape helps to keep the shin pad at the desired level (height-wise) because the pads can slip down during a game, while the sock takes care of the top of the pad.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Everyone says he spends more time dancing than playing so he thought he might as well do a Michael Jackson and put on white socks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts