Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to see Barca on a free channel. But now it's not free anymore :mad: Does anyone know a good website ( Internet TV) to see Barca's matches? Or Internet Radio will be ok :relieved: I've got DSL.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
www.cadenaser.com is a good radio feed (click the "Escuchar" link in the top left corner of their page), but it is in Spanish... They broadcast during all Liga matches (for al teams) as well as Champions League, Copa del Rey etc...

There used to be quite a few TV streams online, but over the past year or so, many have stopped working, and even the ones that do work are too slow and do too much buffering to be effective.

My advice would be to find a bar/restaurant that will show the matches live (but they might be on too late at night where you live, right?)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zyad said:
My advice would be to find a bar/restaurant that will show the matches live (but they might be on too late at night where you live, right?)
Yeah, that damn match against Villarreal started at 3a.m in my place :yawn:

BTW: I missed 2 matches this season: against Betis & Villarreal. And I hope I won't miss anymore :scared:

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Yea ZKat, you're lucky. I've only seen 3 live matches (Milan, Madrid and Zaragoza). The rest I have to download as torrents.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey R10Deus, I've found this link in our forum:
http://people.freenet.de/yoshi7/stacje.html
( can't rememner who posted it, maybe zyad?)
Comments:
CCTV5: a Chinese sport channel, can see all Barca matches, Chinese commentator
Super Sport Gold and Super Sport SA: English ones, less links than CCTV5
UBC Star Sports & UBS SS Gold: English, too, less links
Other channels: never seen before

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Yea, the Madrid and Zaragoza game links I found from CCTV, but it's hard to watch with all that buffering going on. Most of those are Asian or South African, and being from California, the connection isn't so great. I haven't really tried lately but maybe I should give it a shot again.

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts