Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holon lost 9 points because they were having difficulties, but have won 3 straight, including an amazing win today against the first place team, achi natzrat, and are only 3 points under the red line

rim rim tzaririm!!

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
kingboris2 said:
Holon lost 9 points because they were having difficulties, but have won 3 straight, including an amazing win today against the first place team, achi natzrat, and are only 3 points under the red line

rim rim tzaririm!!

Oooo joooookes!
:p i follow everyhting. The problem is that Holon is in a bad situation. Bad management and bad playmake. They have a good squad but theyre losing 2-1 and 1-0 this season. Its hard!

But i wish one day Holon would get back its triumph and become what they have....it was not so long ago that Holon, Ironi Rishon and so many Gush Dan area clubs were in the top leauge...

we will gain that one day :D

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
kingboris2 said:
i'm gonna buy them one day and turn them into an empire, second only to maccabi haifa
I think you can buy Zafrinim for like 300,000 USD...not so bad really...
they are a good team, they only need some spirit!

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
The problem is that between Liga Leumit and Liga Artzit there is a large gap in every manner. Financialy speaking is really bad, the sponsor don´t pay much and you don´t get almost any television income. The pitches aren´t the best and it is difficult to get quality players.

Too bad to see Holon this way, hope they can overcome this bad moment.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
berko said:
The problem is that between Liga Leumit and Liga Artzit there is a large gap in every manner. Financialy speaking is really bad, the sponsor don´t pay much and you don´t get almost any television income. The pitches aren´t the best and it is difficult to get quality players.

Too bad to see Holon this way, hope they can overcome this bad moment.

Yea, but like anyone in business says. You gotta buy low and sell high.
You can put peanut money in a team and improve them very easily in Israel. Fix there turf, make them a house hold name and create a better feeling for them...

Teams like Ashkelon, Kiryat Gat and Hapoel Jerusalem as well as Hapoel Beer Sheva should get some assistance from outside people...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kappa21 said:
Yea, but like anyone in business says. You gotta buy low and sell high.
You can put peanut money in a team and improve them very easily in Israel. Fix there turf, make them a house hold name and create a better feeling for them...

Teams like Ashkelon, Kiryat Gat and Hapoel Jerusalem as well as Hapoel Beer Sheva should get some assistance from outside people...
I agree, teams in Beer Sheva, Ashkelon, and Holon should be in ligat haal, Holon is the 4th largest city in Israel, they have arguably the best basketball fans, and some good soccer fans

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
kingboris2 said:
I agree, teams in Beer Sheva, Ashkelon, and Holon should be in ligat haal, Holon is the 4th largest city in Israel, they have arguably the best basketball fans, and some good soccer fans
Investments are coming little by little in the Israeli league and in a few years some of these will certainly receive some help.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
kingboris2 said:

Holon #4?
More like #8...
Rishon is big...
Holon is tiny compared to Bat Yam and the others....

but yea...
they do need something.....

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
berko said:
Investments are coming little by little in the Israeli league and in a few years some of these will certainly receive some help.
Investing in small teams in Israel is very cost effeicent. They would sell for no more than 100,000 dollars. I dont know how good that is really.. Because we have a quota on the players and we also have not so good infrastructure...

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
kingboris2 said:
yeah, Holon is definitly 4, maybe it fell to 5, but i read not too long ago they were 4th

They dont have the capacity to be 4th. There pretty small. You got Bat Yam, Rishon and then Yavne, some small areas and then Ashkelon and Ashdod.... its a small country we have..

But none the less, the level of living in Holon as risen..... Holon is a booming city and it needs a team to represent its success....

Unofortunately, i cant say all has been good... Jesse Cohen still looks trashy with all those Sepharadim walking around trying to do something bad to you... :tongue:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
I recall my childhood when i used to go a lot to Holon and visit my grandparents who had an apartment there and it wasn´t so big, i mean it was getting bigger, but i don´t think it is the 4th. Beer Sheva is bigger.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
berko said:
I recall my childhood when i used to go a lot to Holon and visit my grandparents who had an apartment there and it wasn´t so big, i mean it was getting bigger, but i don´t think it is the 4th. Beer Sheva is bigger.

Yea, thats cool you had grandparents in Holon.
Holon is very crowded place. Its very hard to do anything really. Since it is close to Tel Aviv (not bordering it or anything) and its a commuters town.

None the less its a really nice town to grow up your kids and to be a part of . There is alot of things to do in Holon, including the childrens museum. That huge park and a couple of other things.... nice city :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I used to live right by that park, played soccer over there every day...

And I looked up Britannica encyclopedia (the israeli encyclopedia), and as of 1996, holon was the 4th largest in terms of sqaure kilometers or something like that

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
kingboris2 said:
I used to live right by that park, played soccer over there every day...

And I looked up Britannica encyclopedia (the israeli encyclopedia), and as of 1996, holon was the 4th largest in terms of sqaure kilometers or something like that

Yea, Square KM maybe....because Rishon is bigger, but in terms of population were around the top 10....

But its a nice place :)
K. Ben Gurion still has a couple of new construction plans and all....
and dont forget, they want to put a new stadium IN HOLON

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, i wonder where that stadium is going to be? the only place i can think of is somewhere next to the industrail area between kiriat ben gurion and rishon, where all the malls are

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
there is actually a lot more places, including the big park and stuff. Not to mention that near the Ayalon highway area, there is a huge lot for making a place...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts