• I don't care.

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nothing has been confirmed...but the rumor about ronaldo coming back to INTER has been hot...and that IF, that's a big IF, real buy totti which i think could happen in summer, real MIGHT sell him back to us...since they still owe us money...and INTER (i should say moratti) still likes him...adriano wants to play alongside with him...and ronaldo probably would like to come back if he left real...we could get him back...the only possible way to stop him coming back is chelsea...

we don't know the rumor is true or not...but IF ronaldo is available, do u want him to come back? just vote and express your feeling toward him...

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Of course I would, that would mean that Moratti is handling everything from behind and that fachetti is his personal puppet, but I would like to see if Ronaldo really left because of Cuper, or he just got on with his campaign against our former coach to preserve his public image.

All of this will depend on Chelsea of course

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
have to agree with Bono...
Why would he want to come back.. and why would we want him. The current strikers are good enough...

·
Registered
213 Posts
I think YES and only bcz. he is for sure better that bobo u see bobo isnt him anymore there is just something missing already i cant understand why the hell sometimes he will shoot like and elephant in place of giving a pass.Ronaldo isnt doing ronaldo and adriano dreamy i voted YES:cool:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hell no is my vote !!

Why would i want him back any way ??
*If we want the perfect partner for adriano, then we should go for a supporting forward not a striker.

*If we want the best attacker in the world then go for Henry.

*If we want the best for Inter, then we are better off spending money on Aimar and other areas where we actually need improving. Since for the forward department we have Adriano, Recoba and Martins for the future.

to those who say YES i'v got a question. Why would you want him back at Inter ??

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Ronaldo is who he is...........One of the best EVER.....and at Inter i only want to see the best..

My answer........YES

·
1st Tier Poster
49,526 Posts
He is not going to come back.In Serie A he would have to face best defenders in the world.And there's no Zidane, Beckham, Figo and Raul to create him scoring chances.

You should not want him back anyway after he betrayed your club.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
The FIFA President said:
It sounds like i didn't talk at all
You are not talking..you are posting:D:D:tongue:

·
Registered
831 Posts
best case senario would be:

*Inter forget Ronaldo.
*Spend that same amount of money on Aimar + sweeper.
*Let Martins Develop to be Inter's version of Ronaldo

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
beyond me how any of you could vote "yes"

where's the self respect?

·
Registered
831 Posts
IMO those who vote YES are simply Ronaldo fans, which is not a bad thing ... coz for Inter i just can't see any benefit from buying Ronaldo, on the contrary, i see it as a step backwards.

·
Registered
388 Posts
beyond me how any of you could vote "yes"

where's the self respect?

maybe its you who voted who knows:greed:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
If ANY Inter fans ahd any sense or SELF RESPECT, you would ALL vote NO.

The man left the club, after so much loyalty shown by the club. Then in Spain he slates off Serie A, and Cuper.

No man is bigger than the club, and to demand the coach to be sacked, because you dont like him is just propestorous.

Me thinks Ronaldo is keeping his options open, considering there is the small matter of Real showing interest in argaubly the best player around in Thierry Henry, which would eveentually see either Ronaldo or Raul leave

Now any football fan knows that Raul aint gonna be the one

I respect Ronaldo, but what he did is very bad
and in football terms, we dont need him, we have Martins and Adriano who can fill his boots. Unless off course he gets that Maradona style form back again

Money to buy Aimar

1 - 20 of 43 Posts