Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
NO...with all my respect to him, u must keep him :D;)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
no Frank is good the opposite of his brother;)

·
Registered
676 Posts
At least he is not as retarded as many other defenders when it comes to "long crosses".

At least he stays under full control, even when Valencia leads 3-2 and there is only one minute left to play, while others start loosing their concept.

At least he doesn´t lack self-confidence, while others somehow have some psychological aspects that make a system worthless because of in-continuity

At least he is a PRO......

Regards,
Bernhard

·
Registered
676 Posts
My point is simply that you need all kind of "types" of players in a successful team... Look at the brazillian defense, which had so many different characters "Cafu", "Rocke Jn." and "Edmilson". They differ in "dynamics" and "talent".....and depending on the situation and their opponenets tactics, their "talent" translates better or worse. But setting up a team includes things like putting together players that are not to similar, just like "Kluivert" <-> "Saviola" is better than "Kluivert" <-> "Sonny Anderson" in my opinion.

Regards,
Bernhard

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
De Boer is as skillfull as Zenden - a player who can close his eyes and still hit the corner flag from 200 meters.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Arveladze said:
We will gladly sell him to you.
What's wrong with Ronald de Boer? He's one of the most technical players in your team. Luckily he wasn't quite fit when you played against us (Feyenoord), because we feared the Boer most. In Rotterdam De Boer isn't really popular, so we don't want to have him either. ;)

BTW: I don't understand why Barca sold Arteta to Glasgow Rangers. I saw him play in the Parc des Princes las season. He's quite good and only 19 years of age...

·
Registered
185 Posts
I would like to have RDB back. He has played well for Rangers, and I've always regarded him as a class player. He posses good all around skill, and an attacking flare. He can play all over the pitch. For Barca he could be the best sub ever. He could come off of the bench for any of the midfielders, or strikers. Plus, he is an EU, unlike some people he could replace.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Well, we already have a packed midfield. Luis Enrique, Gabri (both are just as versatile as R de Boer), Rochemback, Gerard, Cocu, Xavi, Iniesta and Motta. No, there's absolutely no place for Ronald.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Just wait and see, Arveladze... I think Ronald De Boer will be player of the Season in the SPL 2002/03...:D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Krijn said:
Well, we already have a packed midfield. Luis Enrique, Gabri (both are just as versatile as R de Boer), Rochemback, Gerard, Cocu, Xavi, Iniesta and Motta. No, there's absolutely no place for Ronald.
yes, but RDB could replace Rochemback, Iniesta, and Motta. Besides, having too many great midfielders isn't a bad thing. Just look at Real Madrid.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Rickenbacker2 said:

yes, but RDB could replace Rochemback, Iniesta, and Motta.
how about noooooooo.

you see these players have a good future and unlike rdb are good.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts