Votes: 13 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
there should be only yes in this poll,and you ask us to put another option:tongue:
anyway watch it , there is a very dangerous virus wich will attack your pc and erase all files that have to do with mostovoi russia etc....:tongue:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA
A
A

AA

AA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
A
A

A
A
A
AA

A

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's why I am asking this now. Of course we all can say we will promote if it's sure. I am just asking your opinion, that's all

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
oh well then i choose NO:D ...but only because i saw all the teams and for me Palermo, Atalanta, Piacenza, Cagliari and Messina are better:eek:
but i hope that i'm wrong because i want Fiorentina back in A...with Toro,Vicenza and Piacenza:rolleyes: (and...Genoa but they don't have chance)

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Is it going to be 5 teams being promoted? I read that this was planned but I wasn't sure if it was approved.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
YES YES THATS THE SPIRIT ,LETS GIVE THE PESIMISTS A WELL DESERVED DEFEAT GUYS;)

6 TEAMS BARNA BUT THE 6TH WILL PLAY WITH THE FOURTH FROM THE BOTTOM OF SIERE A(IF I REMEMBER WELL THE FOURTH)

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
hey diavolo we said we should be optimist but you make it sound like we are first with 30 points from the second:D

sure thing is that grande milan will win the scudeto and the CL;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
bati9 said:
hey diavolo we said we should be optimist but you make it sound like we are first with 30 points from the second:D

sure thing is that grande milan will win the scudeto and the CL;)
bati9, you make the same mistake Perdenti do, it's SCUDETTO with 2 T ;)

Anyway, seriously, you surely must remember, I think you will be in Serie A next year:)

·
Registered
908 Posts
Arianna said:
(and...Genoa but they don't have chance)
Don't say that, "Japonese-Svedese" can do miracles. :D

Anyway I voted "no". This season I don't think we will. Do I have to say that I hope I'm wrong? :tongue:

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
I hope you guys will be back to Seria A as soon as possible :)

If you guys are back, Batistuta said that he is ready to ternimate his deal with "Al'Arabi" and go back to Fiorentina

1 - 20 of 58 Posts