·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what the nuetral ppl have to say

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
difficult, but do they have a chance? yes, a small one.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
There is always a chance, but it feels like a slim one. The mental advantage Milan have by now is enormous and Inter must defeat themself long before they defeat us. that they haven't socred against us in three games in a row this year do of course not speak for them.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
I think they have a chance, a big one too.

Btw, is Adriano going to be fit for the next game?

If so, then I believe inter have a big chance.

They "only" need two goals to draw and one more to win and we will know goals are scored in less than minute..

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
No they don't. A team with such a great defence and midfield as Milan know how to play at the result, and with 2-0 in their back they won't allow Inter to come up with something funky. If you play at the result when 1 up your playing with fire, but 2-0 won't happen.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Seems quite unlikely that they can score 2 or more without conceding to the Milan offence. But a quick Inter goal in the first 15 minutes will open the game.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Yes, of course they have a chance. Nobody gave Deportivo a chance last season after their 4-1 defeat at the San Siro, but they still pulled it off. If Inter keep out Milan, then they have every chance because they have the firepower to score 2 goals at least. They need to play the perfect game, so Mancini has a lot to think about.

The difference between the two teams last night was not 2-0. It's just that Milan, as usual, get all the lucky breaks in the derby. Totally outplayed in the first half, yet they still manage to take the lead right on the stroke of half-time. :wallbang:

·
Registered
626 Posts
3ksnd said:
3 goals against Milan ? dont see it happening....
i dunt think u saw that four goals by depor agains milan 2 , but in this case we know how generous inter defense can be ...i think they will manage to score but its hard to see them keeping a clean sheet.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Theres one big difference between this and the depor situation.If theres one team that milan wont take for granted going into the second leg its inter. the match means too much too them, to get knocked out by inter now would be unthinkable and im sure milan will keep focused until the very last min. Another big thing is we donthave to worry about losing on away goals. Whatever happens in the nextleg inter must be faultless at the back, they cant afford to concede.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
course they have a chance, if they let Milan score though they have none.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts