Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He dominates season in and out and blitzes,do you think Henry will eventually get tired of the Premiership and look to another challenge or can you see him staying until the end of his career?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
791 Posts
Henry will finish his career at Arsenal and thats a fact. He has stated that many times. The fact he wants to win the CL with Arsenal also is his great motivation.
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
what are we ? mindreaders ? :D

no he will never get bored is my personal opinion. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Titi8383 said:
Henry will finish his career at Arsenal and thats a fact.
You wish you could say that over 4/5 years and then its a fact

I think he will stay. THe PL really suits henry's style of play. But on the other hand. If Arsenal continue to struggle in the CL maybe he want to leave. It must get frustrating somethimes when you have such a good squad and 'suck' in the CL
 

·
Bobo
Joined
·
4,525 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
what are we ? mindreaders ? :D

no he will never get bored is my personal opinion. ;)
he might,normally when they get bored they do something with their hair,he has so he must be bored.

This is my conclusion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,621 Posts
I think if we spend this summer, and buy the likes of SWP, and a good defender, amybe a good GK, then he will definetly stay, he will realise that the CLUB wants to be a winner!
 

·
Bobo
Joined
·
4,525 Posts
Twayka said:
I think if we spend this summer, and buy the likes of SWP, and a good defender, amybe a good GK, then he will definetly stay, he will realise that the CLUB wants to be a winner!
watch the hair,that's all i say,the hair is the sign.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,208 Posts
He was moaning and whining a lot in the papers today! Blaming everything on the Emirates Stadium. :nerd:

He even had the audacity to say that Tottenham was better than his club in the spending deptt!!! :eekani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,028 Posts
he will never join juve again. that ship has sailed. henry has grown as a player under wenger. from a winger, he has turned into one of the best forwards.

arsenal have had a good few seasons now, and realistically thinking about the CL, if arsenal were going to win it, they should have done so already, or they should be doing so within the next season or two. they have had great stints in the EPL and they should have done more in the CL by now.

he has ambitions at arsenal to win the CL, but can anyone honestly see this happening now?

i think henry will end up at real madrid. with the likes of figo and zidane being their 30's, i believe that a big name player such as henry will probably get money thrown at him in the near future. of course i dont mean henry will become a midfielder again, but real doesnt work that way. they just want big names and expect it all to gel ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
Haroon said:
He even had the audacity to say that Tottenham was better than his club in the spending deptt!!! :eekani:
Well, he's right. Spurs have spent more than us this century. Chelsea have spent more in one year than we have since Wenger took over.

He will never leave Arsenal though. He's Arsenal through and through.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,028 Posts
chelsea have spent more tha most in europe so thats not a problem. maybe if arsenal had roman's pocket change then they would be able to spend big too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
CUG said:
chelsea have spent more tha most in europe so thats not a problem. maybe if arsenal had roman's pocket change then they would be able to spend big too.
Since September 1996:


PHP:
Spent            Recouped               Net

Chelsea     £324 mill           £58 mill          £266 mil
Man Utd     £225 mill           £84 mill          £141 mill
Arsenal     £126 mill           £86 mill          £40 mill
£126m in 9 years. That's only £14m per year!
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
£40m net in 9 years is only £3.6m per year, that is what Henry was saying we have spent less than Spurs, Birmingham, Villa, Boro, etc, you name them and we have spent less. :yawn:

amazing but true. :thmbup:

what a fukin well run club we got, it makes you feel proud. :proud: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jern Lizardhous said:
£40m net in 9 years is only £3.6m per year, that is what Henry was saying we have spent less than Spurs, Birmingham, Villa, Boro, etc, you name them and we have spent less. :yawn:

amazing but true. :thmbup:

what a fukin well run club we got, it makes you feel proud. :proud: :D
Very admirable to spend such an amount and still have such a consistant run of success is rather phenomenal :thmbup: .Imagine if wenger had the funds of a Mourinho or Chelsea what he could do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
khimik said:
He will never leave Arsenal though. He's Arsenal through and through.
Even when Wenger leaves Arsenal? I think Henry is more Wenger "through and through."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
Andr3w said:
Even when Wenger leaves Arsenal? I think Henry is more Wenger "through and through."
Wenger isn't leaving Arsenal. Once his time as a manager is finished he has a place on the board guaranteed.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top