Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want know if you guys support your club because you like the club , or if you are supporting a certain club just because your favourite player plays there ( I am not saying that this is wrong ) , and you will follow him to his next club when he leaves??

S

·
0 Posts
i support lazio because of few players. I am from slovenia so this is not my citiy club. My city club is NK Maribor. When Maribor played Lazio i was for Lazio , believe it or not. I love Lazio and i will always love lazio ! My favourite players r Mihajlovic, Stankovic, Veron and Nesta. If Miha and Stankovic leave and join another club i will be supporter of that club, but my first club will always be LAZIO ! so i said it :) :)

FORZA LAZIO !
1999-2000 the best year in the Italian football history
14th may 2000 la la la

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Well, i started to support Lazio since Vieri came here. I know it's not a long time but before i just didn't follow the Serie A. First i was just only watching Vieri but then i really started to like the team and the other players (Nesta, Almeyda, Nedved, Salas,..). When Vieri already left after one year i didn't liked it at all but i kept on following Lazio because of some reason i really like this team, players, supporters,..

Now Vieri is playing with Inter i'm not also an Inter fan if that's what you're wondering..

I'm 'only' 2 years a fan of Lazio but i will always stay one, whatever might happen ! Lazio is and stays my team in Italy.

I try to follow as much as i can about Lazio, and Mattias' site and this forum helps me a lot with it :)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Common Kevin! We 'like' Lazio, but we will stay diehard ATLETI fans. :) :)

We relegate now, but one day Atleti will fight Lazio again on the field. ( 0-0, 0-1 :()

Cragnotti and Gil y Gil always had good bands, and so do the supporters :)

Lazio gave me some hope in a dark football year.

FORZA CHAMOT!

ADRIAAN
_________

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
100% Lazio for 6 years now...
It all started because of Beppe Signori......naturally! :)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Just like "Lazia" so started I to support Lazio when I saw "Beppe" Signori play on swedish televison.

------------------
Forza Lazio

Lo Scudetto 99/00
Coppa D´Italia 99/00
Europen SuperCup 99

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Because of the club, no doubt! Forza Lazio!
Yeah the 1st Lazio player I saw playing was Beppe. But I wouldn't say that Beppe was the one who made me love the club. The first Lazio match I saw was already sufficient to decide that it was gonna be my team!
Can't help it, prior to seeing Lazio play, I couldn't find excitement in watching Serie A matches. But Lazio changed that for me.
Sadly though, most of the players who were with Lazio the day I became a fan already left! :( But players come and go. Whenever a new player arrive in Lazio, I can simply like the player just because of that! If I really, truly like the player then I'll continue to like him even after he moves but that won't change my love for the club.

Forza Lazio

G

·
0 Posts
I started following Lazio when they signed GAZZA!!! Even back then they played with great attacking style, people like Signori and Riedle.
P.S Please don't buy Overmars

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I am a fan of El Matador he is Chileno (me 2) but if he leaves i will stay Salas or o SALAS i am 100% LAZIO thanks to RUBEN SOSA.

JF
Campione Campione Campione!!!!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Previously i didn't love football as much as i do now. I only liked to watch World cup tournament.even so,i only liked to watch Italy's match only.At that time i admired Roberto Baggio.Now that i got married,i don't have manything to do.so i tried to watch serie A. I love Lazio simply because of Vieri,but after that i saw that Lazio has many great players,such as :Nesta,Miha,Almeyda and Nedved.then i love this team more and more. Even when vieri left,I still love Lazio.Luckily,with only two years time of loving Lazio,i got through many sweet times with Lazio, i.e:
from winners cup till scudetto.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts