Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want know if you guys support your club because you like the club , or if you are supporting a certain club just because your favourite player plays there ( I am not saying that this is wrong ) , and you will follow him to his next club when he leaves??

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
TheLegend i support Juve because I love it.I think it is greatest team in the world...Did you know how i began to take interest in football?I didn't like it at first.I just liked Italy I don't know why.I didn't watch any matches.But one day i turned on TV and saw Juve-Ajax.The final of CL.From that time I began to watch football and became a big Juve fan...
<------------------------------------------->
Forza Juve!Forza Italia!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Not only does Juventus have a character that is so unique among the other big Italian clubs, its players and its player choices are very appealing. Juventus has a history, style, character and charm that appeals to certain fans just like Milan, Lazio or any other club has its own appeal, its own philosophy. The players in a club and the player transfer policy of a club can reflect the entire ethos of that club. Juventus has one that is a class apart, in my opinion :).
Edgar Davids, Zidane and Del Piero happen to be some of my favourite players. Surely losing any one of them will change something, however the club lives on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The first time I like Juve because of the player.
I like Roberto Baggio. :cool:
After many years support Juve, I think I really like the club.
Del Piero, Zidane and Davids are my favorite players now.
Even they leave Juve, I still love the club.

Forza Juve :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts