Xtratime Community banner

Do you read the respective club-threads?

• Yes, I read them regularly.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No, I don't really care.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes, but not regularly.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Yes, but only specific ones.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and as an "active" reader as well. ;)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No, should I? :confused:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides the whole news factor - objective as well as subjective - the threads give a good picture of the respective clubs. Of course the angle is somewhat personal, but that's the charm about them, as I see it. There is to be found some very interesting posts in the threads - not to forget the infamous match pre- and reviews. :)

Well, enough about the glorifying and on to the question: do you read them or not? :D

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Well, I guess I kinda have to read them being a moderator and all.
But the ones I read with interest is the AaFK and sometimes the Brøndby one.
I try to avoid the Rosenborg thread as much as I can.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like Jinxter I also have a "job" to do as a n FM, so yes I read the respective club threads.

I would have done it anyways, though. I try to be an active reader as well - posting in them sometimes, not too often though, I'm afraid. :eek:

Most importantly I enjoy reading them. :)

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
I read all the Norwegian ones, and try to participate as much as I can. Of the other ones, the one I read most is the Brøndby thread, since that one is updated more regularily, is about a very interesting club, and has a very high quality.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
I read the Brøndby thread occationally and I read the OB thread too when it was around. :)

I actually thought about making an AaB thread but I never got my arse to it and now I won't have the time.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yes i read them... Mostly the Brøndby one, also updates sometimes ;)

I also check other nordics for news...

:)

·
Rising Star & XCC Winner 2002
868 Posts
I only read them if I want to see peoples comments on something. I get the news elsewhere, so it is only what you guys think that makes them interesting.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts