Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just know we can't see this forum as a visitor. one day, i was at school and i forgot the password. so just could browse as a visitor. then i suddenly discovered the forum disappeared from my eye sight! :eek: :pp :D

i never come here only for the videos in the forum. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:
i just know we can't see this forum as a visitor. one day, i was at school and i forgot the password. so just could browse as a visitor. then i suddenly discovered the forum disappeared from my eye sight! :eek: :pp :D

i never come here only for the videos in the forum. :rolleyes:
:confused:

Didn't you know that this forum became for registered users only after some time?

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Ivan....I regret to say you that, but

1) this is the false forum to complain about this thing

2) This is a special forum, which shouldnt be "misused" by visitors, who dont make any effort to register....so why should we give visitors access to this forum? (I know, that you're certainly no visitor, but its the reason why visitors are not allowed to come into this forum

3) Maybe it helps you: create an account at gmx, hotmail..... than save their a file with your username and password....so you have access to your data from every place

·
Registered
114 Posts
Haimrevivo1 said:
Ivan....I regret to say you that, but

1) this is the false forum to complain about this thing

2) This is a special forum, which shouldnt be "misused" by visitors, who dont make any effort to register....so why should we give visitors access to this forum? (I know, that you're certainly no visitor, but its the reason why visitors are not allowed to come into this forum

3) Maybe it helps you: create an account at gmx, hotmail..... than save their a file with your username and password....so you have access to your data from every place
i dont think he is complaining, just pointing it out... i only noticed it recently myself when i cleared my cookies...

i think its also a good way of keeping out unwanted "guests"...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts