Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you like another sport excpet football?


......I do!!!!!!! I love basketball!

I play in a team and I watch NBA basketball, it's simply great!

Also like the march madness!



I think Carson like basketball too! ;)





:star:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,548 Posts
Love to watch: Ice-hockey (NHL and Sm-Liiga in Finland), besides soccer of course.

Love to play: Golf, ice-hockey, soccer, badminton and tennis...oh and pool when i´m little :drunk:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
I also follow the NBA, the Lakers are my favorite:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,764 Posts
I like to watch some NBA,some Tennis,sometimes F1,some boxing AND WWF!!!!!!WHAT?!!WWF!!WHAT?!!WWF!!!WHAT?!WHAT?!!:D

I like to play badminton,some tennis,some basketball and WRESTLING!!WHAT?!!YEAH WRESLTING!!WHAT?!!WHAT?!!:D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
I like to watch icehockey. My favorite team is Pittsburgh Penguins.

And i like to play tennis, badminton, volley and pool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
655 Posts
I do LOVE Basketball !!!
I like watching NBA game , I'm so proud that we got 2 NBA player now , it's Wang Zhizhi in Dallas ; Menk Batter in Golden State :D :D :) and ours BEST player Yao Ming will join NBA this year then we got 3 NBA player in NT:eek: :D


and I also like NHL , it's so exciting !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
Soccer is my life but i also like to watch MLB and i think my second favorite sport is MLB and my favorite MLB team is San Diego, Padres.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,043 Posts
Of course............


I like basketball, hockey, baseball and football !!!!!!!!
I love watching those sports

I played basketball, and I also play roller hockey........It's all for fun though :D
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
bj2008 said:
I do LOVE Basketball !!!
I like watching NBA game , I'm so proud that we got 2 NBA player now , it's Wang Zhizhi in Dallas ; Menk Batter in Golden State :D :D :) and ours BEST player Yao Ming will join NBA this year then we got 3 NBA player in NT:eek: :D
mate, Menk Batter plays for the Denver Nuggets... :D:D:D but i m glad that u know the warriors... :D:D:D

i guess Yao Ming will be a top 2 pick regarding of which team pick first and second...if Jason Williams of Duke University goes first, then Yao Ming will go 2nd...if Ming is picked first, then jason williams will go second...
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
i do like NBA and NCAA (i m an UNC fan... :D:D:D )...just like sigge, i m a hugh golden state warriors fan but unfortunately, they are a losing team... :yuck: they are going to have a high lottery pick again this year and they have missed playoffs since 1993...YES... 1993... :eek:

i also like american football... :D:D:D my team is the oakland raiders... :cool: i also like tennis... :)

but i love soccer the most... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
After football it´s tennis (woman), table-tennis, which I´m really good at. Problaby best on Xtratime. Athletics, winter-sports and handball.

Italian football is clearly numero uno.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Since Jordan has left DA BULLS, I don't like any particular NBA team.

I used to love the champion Bulls very much, MICHAEL and SCOTTIE ruled! :D

Anyway now I just lile watching Nba games for fun. I like players such as McGrady, Iverson, Pierce, Bryant (I don't like his way to be: too arrogant ;) ) and I have a lot of respect for Pippen: he is not as good as before, but you can still appreciate his knowledge of the game and his passion.
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
12,328 Posts
I´m like this racket sport "specialist" you might say. Badminton,table tennis and tennis are the things that I have the easiest for. I played tennis for YEARS!!!! so that is naturally the sport where I enjoy playing the most and are better than the other at.
It´s basically just racket sport that I have good grades in school too. :D
MVG in the Swedish grade system which makes it an A+ in the American way,I guess. :D:eek:
So naturally they are the sports I like performing the most if I would ever wanna win in something. :D

Other than that I like playing golf. Completely suck at golf,but it´s fun. Same thing goes for football. No talent whatsoever but fun to play.

To watch it´s hockey the most that I enjoy besides football. Also a big fan of the NHL and sadly roots for a complete crap team (Florida Panthers :D).
Then I obviously enjoy watching tennis as well,but with all these years of being an active tennis player and watch a lot of tennis have made me grow a little tired of it. :yawn:

But racket sport is number one to perform.I have it in my genes where my dad used to be a very good table tennis player (still plays once in a while for a local team) and he was an active badminton and tennis player as well. He beats the crap out of me in table tennis,but atleast when I turned about 16 years old I was able to beat him in tennis. :D
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
sigge said:
Since Jordan has left DA BULLS, I don't like any particular NBA team.

I used to love the champion Bulls very much, MICHAEL and SCOTTIE ruled! :D

Anyway now I just lile watching Nba games for fun. I like players such as McGrady, Iverson, Pierce, Bryant (I don't like his way to be: too arrogant ;) ) and I have a lot of respect for Pippen: he is not as good as before, but you can still appreciate his knowledge of the game and his passion.
me 2...i used to be a hugh bulls/jordan fan...but after jordan retired in 98, i haven't watched much NBA but i still support the golden state warriors because they are my home town team... unfortunately, they suck so bad.. :yuck:

btw, i never liked pippen but his defense was awesome... :eek:

there are so many young NBA players i like...like peja stojakovic, dirk nowitzki, paul pierce, iverson, mcgrady, jason richardson... but i hate kobe and shaq...i m a big lakers hater... :D:D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
655 Posts
Carson35 said:


mate, Menk Batter plays for the Denver Nuggets... :D:D:D but i m glad that u know the warriors... :D:D:D

i guess Yao Ming will be a top 2 pick regarding of which team pick first and second...if Jason Williams of Duke University goes first, then Yao Ming will go 2nd...if Ming is picked first, then jason williams will go second...


Yes, Carson,he is in Denver:cool: :cool:


About the Draft, I believe Memphis will pick Yao first,:D :D :D
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
bj2008 said:
Yes, Carson,he is in Denver:cool: :cool:

About the Draft, I believe Memphis will pick Yao first,:D :D :D
why memphis??? they might have the first pick...but they might not...currently, the 3 worst teams are the bulls, the warriors, and the grizzlies...i think the warriors will probably win a few games... so they might end up with being the 3rd worst team in the NBA... since the NBA draft will take place in NY this year...don't be surprised that if david stern'd give the first pick to the knicks even though they have won 20+ games so far this year... :D:D:D

and i've heard that NY is one of the teams that are interested in yao ming besides the bulls.. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
655 Posts
NY's manager had been to ShangHai to look Yao, and also Chicago's . If NY pick Yao Ming it'll be great , NY will be the strongest team in the east:D :D
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
bj2008 said:
NY's manager had been to ShangHai to look Yao, and also Chicago's . If NY pick Yao Ming it'll be great , NY will be the strongest team in the east:D :D
sprewell and houston can't save NY...i don't think yao ming could do that... :D:D:D they need STARS...not rookies... :D:D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yao Ming :D :D :D ........man.....what did he show this year? How can you say he would solve NY problems? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
655 Posts
Now he is not famous but what i can telll u right now is HE BLOCK VINCE CARTER in Olympic 2000¡Aand lots of NBA teams sent scouts or Managers to watch his match , he is our Chinese's pride
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top