Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Who is he?

Let's see how many of you can identify that world class player.

No matter how hard any other animal tries, it can never soar to the heights of the eagle

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jay-Jay is the man

Full marks MoMo. Can you imagine the rimngs he will be dancing around his team mate Mechotimo?

Jay-Jay Okocha is the man! His mesmerising runs and telegraphic passes will cut unbelievable holes in the Argentine defence. Did you know he is now captain and will be the one to lift the trophy if the Eagles repeat their feat of 1996?

Argentina is doomed! Please go and buy a copy of New Week

No matter how hard any other animal tries, it can never soar to the heights of the eagle

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I agree about having this pic in a seperate thread...its a great achievement to you ....actualy the greatest......

Buddy...go and hide in some cave....or go back to your original cave.....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Jay-Jay Okocha is nothing.
Argentina has players of a higher class who are not even included in this world cup squad.
Who else you got for us? Kanu? He barely finds first team action at Arsenal.

ayoakinfe, I know other fans of the group teams where invited to post messages in this forum, but you've overstayed your welcome.

Save threads that no one cares about for the nigeria forum...
oh, what? oh yeah. sorry, I forgot you guys didn't have one:tongue:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Watch it Serg!

Serg, do not start me! If I get going there will be no holding back. If you want a fight, you will get one, so I will advice you to watch yourself. Now if you want to visit the Nigerian forum, here is the address.

http://www.cybereagles.co.uk/forum/

Forumers there are a lot more polite, well mannered, better brought up and civil than your abusive and uncultured self. They will be more hospitable than your ignorant self and will adopt the attitude of the gentlemen on this forum such as Czar. You Buenos Aires urchin.

Czar, I think you really have to do something about some of these forumers. Too many of them are uncultured peasants who do not know how to talk and behave in public. They are a disgrace to Argentina.

Assasin, for your information, Nigeria's greatest achievement was destroying Argentina in the 1996 Olympic final. I know you do not like to hear it but I will repeat it again. Nigeria beat Argentina in that game. I see no reason why a repeat will not happen again on Sunday.

This was the same arrogant attitude people like yourself took into that game despite Psarella's warnings. However, another defeat should teach you a bit of humility.

Those of you who do not know about Nigeria's players will hear about a few of them on Sunday. You will know who Julius Aghahowa is for certain when he starts his somersaults. I will not go on about Shorunmu, West, Babayaro, Yobo. Okoronkwo, Ogbeche, Ikedia and co because anyone who does not know about them by now, has no business on this site.

·
Registered
271 Posts
You're a hypocritical SOB.

Whenever someone critises the Nigeria team, suddenly they're a racist and a Le Pen supporter, or they have a 'British Colonial bias'. Can you not get it through to your thick skull that we just think the Nigerian team is [email protected]? Go throw your racist accusations around somewhere else. You're the only 'uncultured peasant' around here.

And no, I don't have to know about the team in order to know they're a bunch of losers. I dont know anything about the Armenian NT, but I can safely assume they're goddam awful. In the great scheme of things, Nigeria are nothing in comparison to the might of Argentina.

So do me a favour and stick your newsweek magazine up your @rse.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
C'mon guys...Let's all chill out and enjoy the great football festival that's about to start. Please let's all take a deep breath and try to relax. I do not want BS fights in this forum. So, I'm telling you all now to watch it!

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Re: Watch it Serg!

ayoakinfe said:

Assasin, for your information, Nigeria's greatest achievement was destroying Argentina in the 1996 Olympic final.
Nobody here believe that.

On the other hand we all remember Argentina winning 2-1 against Nigeria in 1994 after two goals from Caniggia.

Speaking Psarella, Pasarella, Passarella or whatever: Don't know the guy :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: and sure don't care about who the flying f**k about who he is.

Way to go Cannigia.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Assasin chill out...

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
I'm closing this thread. So far I've had to delete insults to my country and some pretty crude language between posters.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.