Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well they aren't in their best position ever at the moment and the squad seems reasonable enough to battle the relegation drop,Yes a word we haven't become use to associating with Parma down the years.But honestly do you think Parma can stay in the top flight or will it prove to be to much.Personally they simply won't go down.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
I agree with Djet.

While right now it may look bleak, our squad is still just too good to be relgated. I just think we'll gradually work our way up the tabel and finish between 8-14 or so.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In January a couple of players will arrive,The thing is that Baldini does a fantastic job with the youngsters.If anything he'll prove he has the niche to bring Parma to safety.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
100% sure we stay in Serie A. There are teams with less quality than we have, Siena, Messina, Cagliari, Reggina, Brescia, to name some. We will survive!

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Guys Andrea Gasbarroni is availabe, a couple of seasons ago he was supposed to be a quality player. It seems that Palermo dont belive in him, we really do need someone to cover the left flank to compensate Marchionni on the right.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Cagliari is nowhere near relegation as they might prove this season they are suprise of a season, as far as Parma in my opinion, it`s gonna be relegation fight all season.

Above all Parma needs to settle their finance problem and that means someone has to buy a club and inject some cash, that will bring stability.....

right now Parma has bad rap at the moment, hopefully better days will come again.
FORZA PARMA

·
Registered
163 Posts
I think it will be hard for us to avoid relegation. But I pray we'll play in Serie A next year...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cagliari have quite a strong competitive squad and with zola around anything can happen,They probably won't finish as high as now but will have a good season all round.Where teams such as reggina,Brescia,Siena,atalanta(already in deep cacca)Messina etc will be battling the drop.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Zangari_Italia said:
Cagliari is much more than just Zola. There is Langella and Esposito but Zola does play a huge role in that.
But Zola is a huge Influence and an absolute Genius who Inspires the whole side.Players like Abeijon,Langella,Esposito are just a few others who are showing their worth.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I don't feel like it means anything anymore. We have no future. That's the horrible truth. There is no enthusiasm around football in Parma anymore either. We have one of the worst attendancy figures in the whole league. That means that without external support we're going to relegate sooner rather than later.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Marco dont you dare bring your pessimism here. We came and destroyed Seria A in 1992 with a Serie B Team. We can always return as long as we have self-belief. Gilardino might even stay, remember last summer we all thought he would leave.

Think about Chievo 3 seasons ago, they were a little team that harassed everybody.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Parma thefuture said:
Marco dont you dare bring your pessimism here. We came and destroyed Seria A in 1992 with a Serie B Team. We can always return as long as we have self-belief. Gilardino might even stay, remember last summer we all thought he would leave.

Think about Chievo 3 seasons ago, they were a little team that harassed everybody.
Pessimism? He is being realistic. Which planet do you live on? Back then we had a owner with great ambition and with money. We dont have that now.

Football is about money. If you don't have the money you won't survive...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sadly it's the harsh reality,Parma the team that came and conquered all for years on end.Ma non Mollare ragazzi,A brilliant team must stay in A!

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Holymen said:
Pessimism? He is being realistic. Which planet do you live on? Back then we had a owner with great ambition and with money. We dont have that now.

Football is about money. If you don't have the money you won't survive...
Holyman being realistic is saying we cannot win any trophies and finish about 10-13 place.

Being unrealistic when you say we will be in Serie B next season

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
VERDI said:
I don't feel like it means anything anymore. We have no future. That's the horrible truth. There is no enthusiasm around football in Parma anymore either. We have one of the worst attendancy figures in the whole league. That means that without external support we're going to relegate sooner rather than later.
What Verdi says is the depressing truth. You cannot sustain a Serie A club, or even a decent Serie B team with attendances as low as Parmas.

How can we afford to compete when we are still haemoragging money & still have nobody to cover these huge losses?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts