Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real 0:1 Alaves :( :( :(
After those victories on CL, I found here's atmosphere became too optimistic!
No one can win CL without a luck, so that we can focus on CL's competitions much more, but we absolutely can't just drop our league. When I went to dailysoccer to check news, Barca lost 2:0 to Rayo made me LOL...but after I roll down the screen and saw our result, I was so ANGRY :(! If we could catch this chance, we would ahead of Barca once again and taek the second place...that would be IDEALIZATION. But the "if" didn't happen and we are now in 6th place, even should begin to worry about whether we can get the ticket to next season's CL. OK, if everything run to dreamy way, we could wish we have luck to archieve the Champion as we did in 98CL...but this is only another "IF", still far away!
Not much matches left in La Liga now, I really hope we could get the 2th place, or be realistic, at lease 4th place...just hope the players realize that, and not as happy-go-lucky as our fanz do...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Actually I saw the result and when it became 0-1 to Alaves in the 90th minute I just fuc*in slammed my computer, hit the off button and everything crashed. i was just so mad! :( :( :( What the hell is going on? We dismantle a Bayern side with pure class, a ManU with genious and we lose at HOME!!! to Alaves. This is crazy. Unfortunately the great information posted in the polish "Gazeta Wyborcza" is true - after CL games Real and Barcelona have an awful record, wether they play at home or not, and this has been once again proved true. I'm shocked and so dissapointed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts