Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Del Piero could win the golden ball this year!!

There are only three if's left(there were many more before the season):

1.He is the leading scorer of Seria A
2. Italy wins the Euro and he scores 3/4 goals
3. Manchester doesn't wint the Champions League

Yeah, big IF's but what IF. :)

He once fought against Ronaldo and lost, now he is in it for a rematch.

(For now only unrealistic writings of a fan but what IF. The very thought of the posibility makes me tremble :D)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Put the pipe down

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I'm sure many of us were quietly thinking the same thing, but now that you've said it, the chances are ruined.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
emmm, Del Piero wining the Golden Ball? jejejeje I reeeeeaaaallly dont see that happening jejejeje

This years that trophy has a name on it, and its Cristiano Ronaldo

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Man... where's Toni.. can't wait for him to be here.... :D

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Best player in Europe this year without a shadow of a doubt, if only he played in the EPL or La Liga then he would be a cert for the Balon D'or.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Wah :(

Its not being a massive reverse homer suggesting that juventus2 is right now giving us all a bad name.... :).

Del Piero has been great, but there's absolutely no chance that he is even getting considered for this save for running amok in the Euro2008.... and chances of that happening are rather slim, unfortunately.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Best player in Europe this year without a shadow of a doubt, if only he played in the EPL or La Liga then he would be a cert for the Balon D'or.
:proud::proud::howler::eek::eek::rollani::rollani::hopeful::hopeful::stoned::confused::confused::confused::doh::doh::angel::angel::embarass::pp:pp:):lick::lick::proud::mad::thmbdown::thmbdown::happy::happy::flirt::rolleyes::ass::strong::strong::moan::greed::greed::scared::scared::scream::rolleyes:

·
Administrator
52,993 Posts
And there I was thinking Juventini dont have a sense of humour... how wrong I was. :D
Its one Juve fan, and even he himself knows he is being pretty insanely ridicolous.

·
Scudetto
23,388 Posts
To be serious, if Portugal sucks at the Euro, and some player (Del Piero? :D) carries a team to the crown, he'll win the title, even if Ronaldo wins the CL with Man Utd.

·
Administrator
52,993 Posts
No he wont, no one has dominated as much as CRon has in a while, he has the Golden Ball on a platter already. Only competition he could have had would be Messi, but he has been injured too much, wont play the euro, and prolly Barca will do jackshit in CL now, even if Messi has been scoring enough.

·
Registered
23,919 Posts
No he wont, no one has dominated as much as CRon has in a while, he has the Golden Ball on a platter already. Only competition he could have had would be Messi, but he has been injured too much, wont play the euro, and prolly Barca will do jackshit in CL now, even if Messi has been scoring enough.
Yeah, I reckon not even a hattrick in a final againt Portugal were CR does nothing would help ATM. I also find the possibility of that scenario occuring pretty slim.

·
Registered
17,536 Posts
C.Ron had a good claim for the award last season too but he lost the crucial match up against Kaka, who IMO was less impressive overall.

But no way he loses out this time. And Portugal are a good team, they're certainly a decent bet for the the Euro title.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Del Piero has had a great season but lets face it, C. Ronaldo is on another planet. In my opinion, he will be better than Kaka`. I think C. Ronaldo 07/08 has performed above Kaka 06/07. Yes, he is THAT good. I really enjoyed DP this season - probably the best player in Serie A this year but I fear that DP will not be able to maintain this kind of form in the Champions League next year.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts