Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lala:

Now even Casillas is a joke. What happened to the most feared team in the world? The Beckham cancer? What do you think Madrid should do to get back on top. First step...

Get rid of Raul, Zidane, and offcourse Beckham :finger:

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
No, not the Beckham cancer but the Perez Cancer but i think they will find their form next year again, gonna be a great battle with barca! :D

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
Sorry? Never
enjoying it? YES

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Casillas a joke? :googly:

you better look at this thread to see what's the real joke mate.

and i dont feel sorry for madrid.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I love them. :D Nowadays, I don't miss any single game of the galacticos, the show is almost guaranteed every weekend. :howler:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
disrespect to the fans?

we have numero 29 in the bag mate.

Bayern, LYon, Juve, Chelski, all the league owners except for barca are out of the CL, so? ...

·
40,147 Posts
Il_Grande! said:
isnt it kinda rude saying that? after they drew with 10 men vs you guys?
That was an anecdote... it was the most unexicting Clasico in years. Everything was decided, I knew the draw was enough to secure the title. Of course, you always want blood, but I am not going to punish the Barça players for that. The CL is in our head since La Liga is so finished. For Madrid, it was a game to show that they are still someone... for Barça, it was quite irrelevant. The punch was done in the Bernabeu and every time I see the standings in La Liga. That's enough humilliation for me.

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
Il_Grande! said:
isnt it kinda rude saying that? after they drew with 10 men vs you guys?
We outplayed them. You would have know, if you saw the game that is.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
I saw the game, i saw the dive + unfair red card that made it a shit classico.

Koeman, i agree about the CL part, a draw is cool anyway, but with madrid with 10 players, you should've won atleast.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Il_Grande! said:
What about edwin?
Edwin is 36 now and ideally I would like to see him at OT for another season but if we can get Casillas now there is no way we'll turn that down. :pp

Anyhoo, I don't think he will leave.

·
40,147 Posts
Il_Grande! said:
We agree about the dive... not about the red card, it's normal that you get a red card when you tell the ref and the assistant "you and you are shit!!" in their face.

Koeman, i agree about the CL part, a draw is cool anyway, but with madrid with 10 players, you should've won atleast.
Sure... it's not that 100% happy with the result. As I said, I wanted blood, but at the same time, considering the whole situation, I don't feel like trashing the Barça players. At least, we tried it. We didn't win, but the effort was enough. It's impossible to win always.

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
Il_Grande! said:

True, it was a the most boring El clasico in years. They were lucky RC went off. Gives them an excuse. Hey it´s all good i love to see them cry.
10 lions fighting on the pitch :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Why feel sorry for real? :eekani: :googly: And Grande what's your point about having won another title yet failed in europe again?you can't make excuses. :sigh: :tongue: :D

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Bandiera said:
And Grande what's your point about having won another title yet failed in europe again?
So winning serie A is not an accomplishment?:googly:

Rivals or not, winning the scudetto still deserves praise.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Bandiera said:
Why feel sorry for real? :eekani: :googly: And Grande what's your point about having won another title yet failed in europe again?you can't make excuses. :sigh: :tongue: :D
The point is that we woned/will win something this season...we will see milan vs barca:)

·
Registered
69,727 Posts
Il_Grande! said:
I saw the game, i saw the dive + unfair red card that made it a shit classico
Unfair red card? What the hell are you saying? So you can say what you want to the ref just because your name is Roberto Carlos and you play for Real Madrid? :undecide:

Now Guti wanna be a Brazilian star too. He was sent off for the same reason yesterday :howler:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts