Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wherever you go in this site, at any forum you see people gloating coz of the Argentina early exit of this sily and stupid world cup.

The hatred is unbelievable towards here, I mean towards Argentina and Argentina fans......

Nobody ask me to be polite with those scumbags anymore...

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
They are just jealous..Many of these people have had nothing football related to ever celebrate in their life so the opportunity to see a giant such as Argentina fall is inspiring for them and the little teams they may support.

·
Registered
15 Posts
we were just so unlucky, but luck wasn't the main reason for our downfall, I won't list them as i'm sure we're all too well aware of them. about the little teams gloating etc.: fans of the u.s. suddenly think they're an amazing team because they beat a ridiculous portuguese side 3-2. senegal thinks they're all that as well, saying that the defeat over france was a great day for africa. what the fans of these teams seem to forget (or maybe just not know because they are 'bandwagon' fans) is that in every world cup events like this happen, and that in the future no credit will be given to the sides other than being part of a statistic that commentators sprout out during opening matches. i believe that the little teams will all be weeded out in the second round (unless a little team plays a little team). i'm pretty depressed about this world cup, because great teams such as argentina, france, and portugal have fallen. the fans of the teams who beat them might say that they lost so they deserve to be out and that their team is a better team, b ut the little teams didn't win because they played better soccer, or that they even played soccer at all. i believe it was thuram (or maybe desailly?)who said that senegal refused to play against them, as did sweden, at least england had the decency to defend for 25 minutes instead of the full 90 (sweden). but i'm not taking anythign away from these teams, just saying that their fans hsouldn't get huge heads just because their teams won. this kind of stuff happens all the time in ev ery single world cup, and the fact that there have been so many upsets in this world cup diminishes the credit that can be given to every little team. this is one crazy world cup, but i have a huge feeling that the next world cup will revert to tradition.....heck, it's being hosted in one of hte most traditional perennial powers of all time. so far all of those extraordinarily eccentric, closed minded, gloating, harassing fans of the 'little' teams or to the haters of argentina, all i have to say is that while your team had one good world cup throughout its 'extensive' history, all it is good for is to look back on fifty years from now and remember that at one time your team did okay in a world cup. but teams like argentina will just have one good world cup after the other (even though we didn't have one good cup this time, we sure did have a great team). but to those fans that are more down to earth about their team, all the power to you and your team and i hope that your country will develop into a good soccer nation. better for the world :)

H

·
0 Posts
Yes i agree.Our argentinian team are so much superior than the rest of them and it is not fair that we lost to lousier teams.nonetheless,i think england fans are just jealous of us that we are such a good team and they are just a mediocre team.And if i hear such words coming out from their english mouths again,i will not hesitate to be inpolite to them.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Don't sink to the level of other supporters out there. Their gloating is petty and disgraceful You should be gracious in victory and defeat; unfortunately some are not.

H

·
0 Posts
I have tolerated them long enough.Which ever forums i go,be it World soccer board,Xtratime,World Football,i always hear the same thing:Your team are crap,the favourites are the favourites to go out.I just can't stand them anymore.I admitted defeat in the Argentina's exit from the world cup but they are just too disgraceful continuing mocking us.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Remember, Assassin - what goes around comes around. They may be gloating just now, but at least Argentina are fortunate in the sense that we have some great players still coming through. The only reason others gloat so much is because the Argentine team is one of the leading teams in world football, so we're essentially a victim of our own success. Don't worry - they will have their laughs now, but Argentina will be back, trust me

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Hernan Crespo said:
Yes i agree.Our argentinian team are so much superior than the rest of them and it is not fair that we lost to lousier teams.
it is just this attitude why we are all happy to see u guys out

Hernan Crespo said:
nonetheless,i think england fans are just jealous of us that we are such a good team and they are just a mediocre team.
And they beat u and are i nthe Quater finals and u guys are back home.

Lav

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Hernan Crespo
Yes i agree.Our argentinian team are so much superior than the rest of them and it is not fair that we lost to lousier teams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Lav
it is just this attitude why we are all happy to see u guys out
[/B]

I still think our argentinian team are so much superior than the rest of them.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rimmer said:

I still think our argentinian team are so much superior than the rest of them.
I still think our argentinian team are superior than the rest of them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
To say England is a mediocre side is terrible judgement! OR more likely sour grapes because your side has been thorwn out for the tournament! It was all of argentina that assumed you were already the best side around......you were being quite arragant before the world cup and this is one reason i suppose people were glad to see you go out in the way that you did. IF Argentina was so superior, then why oh why are they not in the world cup anymore ? Is is funny how fans wil always say how "unlucky" their team was when they lose. It is astonsihing the amount of times you hear this, for club and country. And quite frankly iam sick of it.

Argentina have some very talented world class players, but the truth is that as a team you are certainly not the best "TEAM" in the world. Which has been proven by you going out early on. And Veron was a complete waste of Manchester uniteds money. Totally overrated...unfortuantly for my team! :depress:

But my suspicians are that the biggest problem with Argentina was the fact that they turned up at the world cup thinking the cup was theirs already.....That is a major mistake. England outclassed Argentina for alot of that group game, and only in the last 20 minutes did you guys really come to life. Stop kidding yourselfs, for too long now in the build up to the WC Argentina have been hyped up beyond measure, and so you guys have been deluding yourselfes about them YEs they are a good team, with world class players all over, but obviously the "Team" was not good enough in the end otherwise they would still be in this tornament!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nomorestrangers said:
To say England is a mediocre side is terrible judgement! OR more likely sour grapes because your side has been thorwn out for the tournament! It was all of argentina that assumed you were already the best side around......you were being quite arragant before the world cup and this is one reason i suppose people were glad to see you go out in the way that you did. IF Argentina was so superior, then why oh why are they not in the world cup anymore ? Is is funny how fans wil always say how "unlucky" their team was when they lose. It is astonsihing the amount of times you hear this, for club and country. And quite frankly iam sick of it.

Argentina have some very talented world class players, but the truth is that as a team you are certainly not the best "TEAM" in the world. Which has been proven by you going out early on. And Veron was a complete waste of Manchester uniteds money. Totally overrated...unfortuantly for my team! :depress:

But my suspicians are that the biggest problem with Argentina was the fact that they turned up at the world cup thinking the cup was theirs already.....That is a major mistake. England outclassed Argentina for alot of that group game, and only in the last 20 minutes did you guys really come to life. Stop kidding yourselfs, for too long now in the build up to the WC Argentina have been hyped up beyond measure, and so you guys have been deluding yourselfes about them YEs they are a good team, with world class players all over, but obviously the "Team" was not good enough in the end otherwise they would still be in this tornament!

And shall we consider this bullocks as a genius post?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Assassin said:
Wherever you go in this site, at any forum you see people gloating coz of the Argentina early exit of this sily and stupid world cup.

The hatred is unbelievable towards here, I mean towards Argentina and Argentina fans......

Nobody ask me to be polite with those scumbags anymore...
Those scumbags will be polite back, when Argentina NT win the World Cup with dignity and modesty. I look forward to it.

;)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Re: Re: Do you believe that?

Leslie Santos said:

Those scumbags will be polite back, when Argentina NT win the World Cup with dignity and modesty. I look forward to it.

;)
Well, what you have said is another bullocks specially if you are an english, remember 1966 final against Germany?;)

If you are a Brazilian, well , I guess its even worse, coz people are watching what is happening in this world cup alive

Hand of God, was a real God work and a pure soccer cheating greatness :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm afraid you backfired. Unfortunately I'm neither English nor Brazilian.:dielaugh:

Bad guess but good try.:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts