Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had posted a thread and a quite long post about whether you believe in Milan qualifying for the final, despite the catastrophic result of the first leg and due to technical difficulties, i wasn't allowed to post and when allowed, the post was empty. I tried to re-post it, but same result and i tried later to delete the thread, it was once again in vain.

Now, things seem to be fixed!:) So, i repeat my question: do you believe in miracle? Do you believe Milan to be able to qualify? I was furax last week after the match and i was very harsh in my comments about the team, but after a while, i cooled down, and my love for Milan got the upper hand and made again, a believer out of me.

I just hope the playes play with all their heart, guts, and desire until the end. If they approach the game the right way, there could be a possibility, if we score early on and then, reach the 2nd half with at least 2-0 scoreline. With Pippo, Sheva, Pirlo and Serginho, we can indeed score loads of goals,but they have to give their all and not take this game as a friendly with no hope.

I believe and i will be behind my team!
FORZA MAGICO MILAN!
FORZA RAGGAZZI!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's unreal!!!!
2-0 after 18 minutes!!!
First Pippo at the 10th minute, then Contra at the 18th minute!!!!

FORZA MILAN!
I BELIEVE IN THE MIRACLE!!
FORZA MAGICO MILAN!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Unreal is certainly the right word! Come on guys, score another one before halftime and give Dortmund something to think about! :D

FORZA MILAN!! :D

·
Registered
428 Posts
One of Pippo's trademark dives a minute or so ago. Will he ever stop that?:D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well, it seems we're running out of time. :( No surprise, but it ain't over 'til it's over.

Also, Eurosport about the "dive": "Inzaghi is violently tackled in the area but ref says play on. It should have been a penalty really." There you go! ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3-0 thanks to a pk from Serginho on a foul on Pippo. One more!!!Come on!!!FORZA RAGAZZI!

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
What a match!:stress::(
If Pippo wouldn´t have this diver image, he would get the earned penalty after the clear foul (not the first dive) in the middle of second half...:rolleyes:
But if if if...:mad:
First half was impressing!:eek: MAGICO MILAN!:heart:

What i can´t understand is, that we played kick and rush since the middle of 2. half!:confused: :mad:

Good reaktion, but not enough to equalize the desaster of Dortmund!:depress:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Good game but u can bet dortmund came to the game half heatred, they knew they were going through

had little motivation esp seeing as the have key bundesliga match on saturday.

This result is nowehere near enough to erase 4-0 or the 1-1 with cheivo

FUORI GALLIANI!!!
FUORI ANCELOTTI!!!

Lav

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
So... on the Pippo tracker... this means another goal, another penalty provoked, which could/should have been two ?

He is simply the most lethal crybaby I have EVER seen in world football :D .

Really- find me someone with a worse reputation than him... gesturing to the world, occasionally diving...:) - and he just get's the job done.

Forza Pippo.

Damn you for not accepting to be Trez' sub, what an attack we would have had :howler: .

NB: Do you reckon the boys are tired after this match....
:tongue:

Ciao.

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
There will be anger, spirit, and pride going to Turin, And also the return of Paolo, Ambro & Pippo.:devil:

FORZA MILAN.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Damn, Pippo, Maldini, Ambro, Sheva & Pirlo........
I'm more afraid of Pirlo than Rui Costa, then again Pippo has been on fire since his return......
Man, Juve- Milan............
No Nedved for Juve!
So I hope Del Piero will play really good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts