Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if we really need to make any changes to our squad this transfer window,So much has gone on about how we need to touch up our attack.I don't know if we really should what do you guys think?

·
Registered
194 Posts
IMO no need to. I haven't really seen the real Milan yet this season due to injuries(stam, inzaghi) and off-form factors (tomasson, crespo).

Now, tomasson and stam are back..crespo find his form...better stick to what we have.. i just prefer not to disrupt the progress we are making right now.

it has been quite some time to see Milan buy a player during the january transfer window...

·
Registered
472 Posts
Milan is a complete team! Did we sell somebody? NO! So why should we buy one now?
With Pippi, Stam and Tomasson in Form again we will have al options we need!
I can't see any other team with such individual qualities!

·
Second Place Winner February Photo Contest
2,631 Posts
There's no need for immediate signings, but we can't afford to miss out on Samuel. If he's gonna leave Real in January, we must act now and sign him before Inter.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
No need for any buys just as yet. Milan is the most complete team in the world and has no gaps what so ever. Maybe a youngster or two would be good for the future!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Will Milan finally participate in the transfer market?
Will we buy any new player or sell one of our bench players?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Someonelike Brocchi couldgoif he stillwants to guess.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Milan colud sign a new striker in January, coz Inzaghi still out injured and Crespo seems like to have difficult time to fit in as he is always on the bench. Maybe they should sign a new defender to replace Maldini(if he retires). Either Escude or Maxwell of Ajax is suitable to fill in Maldini's boots. If Crespo ended his loan period at this club,Cassano will be a better replacement.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
NAZecution said:
Milan colud sign a new striker in January, coz Inzaghi still out injured and Crespo seems like to have difficult time to fit in as he is always on the bench. Maybe they should sign a new defender to replace Maldini(if he retires). Either Escude or Maxwell of Ajax is suitable to fill in Maldini's boots. If Crespo ended his loan period at this club,Cassano will be a better replacement.
Unfortunate timing of this post as he just scored a hat-trick.

;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts