Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter has Vieri and Zamorano playing on exectly the same position like Hakan Sukur and Recoba and R9(at least I hope) in front.I really don't think we need Sukur at all...

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Suker has a good scoring record but his a little old i'd much prefer EL MATARDOR and to answer your question NO!!!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
We don't need him or Salas because Mutu and an injury free Ventola are just as good and Kallon is probably better than them both.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Do u really think so ilTAZZ :)
Fully fit Kallon better that Salas
Do u think that an attacking combo of Kallon-Vieri would be better than Salas-Vieri?
If so why?

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
It is because Kallon can carry the ball at pace. He can be going at 40 Km/hr and carry the ball with him. And is abetter at playmaking than Salas is.

That being said i really do think Salas is a great player don't get me wrong i am just saying that as an INTER fan i would prefer Kallon.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
So you think that it would be a waste paying $35mil when Inter already have Kallon!!

But really if u had the option to trade Kallon for Salas with money involved u would have to accept that deal wouldnt u?
I really couldnt see Kallon suiting Vieri the was Salas does!! Well what ever happens, Salas stays at Lazio or goes to Inter i dont mind :) just as long as Salas is happy and Cragnotti gets what he wants and doesnt get stuck with Rava and Lombardo :rolleyes:

FORZALAZIO!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts