Robinho 13 participações 41%
Luis Fabiano 12 participações 37,5%
Elano 9 participações 28%
Maicon 8 participações 25%
Daniel Alves 6 participações 19%
Nilmar 5 participações 16%
Ronaldinho Gaúcho 3 participações 9%
Júlio Baptista, Felipe Melo e Gilberto 2 participações 6%
Luisão, Juan, Lúcio, Gilberto Silva, Adriano, Kléber e Vagner Love1 participação 3%

We all know we need Kaka... according to this we NEED Robinho! Top that with the fact that when Kaka, Robinho and Lucio (I think Lucio) plays, we are undefeated!
What do you think?

The table in English:
Player, # of Gols, percentage of gols scored with player involvement

·
Registered
590 Posts
Let me think.. Nilmar got 16% and played like a thousand times less?

those number dont make sense.. divide the percentage of player involvement by the number of games played, or something like that...

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Robinho can be a useful player to have on the squad. But I don't think he needs to be a starter if someone else is playing better. Right now I'd pick Nilmar over him.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Robinho can be a useful player to have on the squad. But I don't think he needs to be a starter if someone else is playing better. Right now I'd pick Nilmar over him.
So you wish to drop a player who is the very definition of the Brazilian player! What a donut.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
So you wish to drop a player who is the very definition of the Brazilian player! What a donut.
I don't consider Robinho "the very definition of the Brazilian player", so the answer is no. I wish the best players to play. If we have someone better than Robinho, I wish Robinho to do his patriotic duty and protect our bench from the weather with his ass.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Guys plz i don't love Robinho that much.. but i think he got all the right to be a starter:
1. He loves the yellow shirt
2. He is much better on international level than on club level
3. He is talented enough to finish any game
4. He has good experience
5. He obeys orders
6. He is not selfish
7. He is the real fellow of Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo , Ronaldinho era which we all admire
8. He is the best to play with Fabiano
9. He is young
10. He is better than Nilmar!!!!!!

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
5. He obeys orders
6. He is not selfish
7. He is the real fellow of Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo , Ronaldinho era which we all admire
9. He is young
10. He is better than Nilmar!!!!!!
1. That's an assumption about which we have no concrete evidence. And even if it's true, as far as we know so does Nilmar.
5. So does Nilmar, who is also more versatile than Robinho.
7. Sharing an initial doesn't make him anyone's "fellow"; Romario is to Robinho like Zico was to Ze Carlos. And I don't admire the Ronaldinho "era" AT ALL, quite the contrary.
8. This is highly debatable.
9. Then let's call Alex Teixeira from Vasco, who's even younger.
10. He's way more hyped than Nilmar, but I'm not so sure if he's actually better than Nilmar. Pedaladas are flashy, but not as spectacular or productive as Galvão Bueno seems to believe they are.

·
Registered
564 Posts
well simply Robinho played in an excellent way in Confederations 2005, Copa America 2007 and Confederations 2009.. so he deserves a regular place always... and i do repeat i don't like him that much.. and i am not against Nilmar he is a good player and we need him in the team but Robinho is superior no doubt

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
The positive side of this group is that we do not "need" anybody, the power here is in the group

Robinho definitly can be usueful, providing that he is serious in his team, does not frequent bars, and do not get injured so many times

Maybe the only one "needed" is JC, althogh Victor is a good substitude

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pros and Cons list for Robinho:

Pros-
He's VERY fast. Great for our counter-attacking football
He's in great shape. He pressures defenders all game.
Great Workrate! He's always playing his heart out

Cons:
Decision making- usually is screwing up
Bad passer- takes too long to pass and inaccurate
Can't head the ball well- meaning our counters are limited in width

I'll agree with Rivaldo on:
5. He obeys orders
9. He is young

I REALLY disagree with:
6. He is not selfish
Seriously? He never passes!

We dont know that!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I think Robinho is more talented than Nilmar
in most aspects, heading put aside.
But Nilmar is a hard worker and is catching up.
I think the main issue with Robinho is his attitude, ability to play regularly at high level, seems like he stopped progressing and got satisfied where he was at.
I am still a bit sceptical about how these two perform against tougher opposition where they tend to disappear.

Both have had a bumpy road in their career and problems with regularity, Nilmar with injuries and Robinho most with attitude and thereby coaches, not playing him.

I still must say that
players like Guilherme,Welliton and Hulk
would have been interesting to see tested instead.

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
The modern day Joy of the People.
Dat must b the icredible Hulk I guezz

[tub]io661AmGhrk[/tub]

Hulk is a better dribbler than Robinwho
Hulk is a better finisher than Robinwho
Hulk is a better assister than Robinwho
Hulk even is two yrs younger than Robinwho
Hulk is a dominant playa and not a pu$$y and diver like Robinwho
Hulk haz a rocket shot and can score from any angle.
Hulk adds physical presence and power to beat playas wid ease.
He actually is a producer and a complete forward unlike Robinwho
Bring on o incrivel!

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
I agree pretty much, but Hulk not a diver? :howler:

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
He is fun to watch indeed, but some parts of his game are so flawed if it was not his constant club hopping, whoring around for more millions and wasting so much time with things outside of football he could have turned into a better player but I fear there is no return for him, he will always be a fun player to watch and even help the team but he is not THE PLAYER, as such he should be rotated but I would not cut him from the squad.

but anyways he is not the issue in the NT, the issue is Mano not finding a CF, ****ing about with shit midfielders, holding grudges against players and ****ing about thinking Pato is a ****ing CF! For ****ING SAKE HE IS NOT!

I know give Pato a chance, I would give him one, but its not working and he should move on, try Pato as a second striker in the place of Robinho, try someone else in CF.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
He is fun to watch indeed, but some parts of his game are so flawed if it was not his constant club hopping, whoring around for more millions and wasting so much time with things outside of football he could have turned into a better player but I fear there is no return for him, he will always be a fun player to watch and even help the team but he is not THE PLAYER, as such he should be rotated but I would not cut him from the squad.
Oh, no doubt Robinho can still be an useful squad player; I'm just sick and tired of watching his overrated ass in Brasil's 1st team. I've reached a point where every time I hear Galvão Bueno say the word "Pedalada", I feel like punching someone (in a perfect world that someone would be Galvão himself).

1 - 20 of 52 Posts