Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Inter has enough players.There are at least two players on every position (maybe we need a good young defender and playmaker(i dont know whats with Fiore,is he commin' or what))
But one thing I'm sure:we don't need Raul,Salas or any other striker!!!!!!

R9 and Vieri are the BEST!
Jugovic RULES !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I definetly think we have enough players, the only negotiations I would keep going are the ones for Baronio e Coco, although I read that they wanted Torricelli from Fiorentina. Anyway Inter will play four defenders, and between Chmapions League, Coppa Italia and the scudetto you can never have enough defenders. Baronio and Coco, I think would become great buys for the future, and definetly a great step towards making Inter a more "italian" club.
P.S.
Instead of Sukur or Salas, can we get somebody like Simone, from PSG, who soon should be getting Anelka.
One last thing, I know this will piss off a lot of SuperPippo haters, but I guarantee you Pippo Inzaghi and his best Christian Vieri would make quite a striking parternship!!!

J

·
0 Posts
I think we have heaps of midfielders, which almost makes you want Inter to play with 5 in midfield like last season. We should only get Baronio if we can offload Jugovic in exchange. However, I am not too worried about this as we need a blend of youth and experience and I think Jugovic could be extremely useful this year if he remains uninjured. We should wait for next year to get Baronio as the arrival of Fiore and Giannicheda at Lazio will hardly make Baronio happy.
I think Torricelli could be an extremely useful purchase. He played for many seasons under Lippi at Juve, and he is very versatile.
I think Inter should push through the Coco/Panucci swap. I know Coco is talked about as a great talent, but his injury record does raise doubts about purchasing him.
My team for next season would look as such:

Frey

Domoraud Blanc Simic Cordoba

Zanetti Di Biagio Pirlo Serena

Vieri Recoba

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I think we have done well in signing some promising young talent.
mIdfield seems to be OK its just a matter of who will start to find that click.
Attack is still a little at least for the start..
I dont really know the deal with sukur/ vieri still needs
6-8 weeks..We need a secured front line..
What is up with Salas?
Is toricelli midfield/defender:?

[Edited by cmdg3232 on 13-07-2000 at 17:37]

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
abdul9191 you say we need more talent.Do you really know the players we have: Are you reall a fan or what???

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ni1 answered me:whats with Fiore :0

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
I belive Inter is just fine as it is. Sukur still doesn't convince me, I don't think he was such a great pick up during the off season. Recoba is a great back up, but who else is there? Zamorano...the oldest player in the club right now. Sukur? I hope he doesn't start.

Vieri and Salas would be great, all the damage they did together in Lazio. V32 and S11, that would be just what the doctor ordered.

As far a Pippo goes....NO!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts