Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is terrible, he has no skills whatsoever, and I think it was a mistake to buy him. We should replace him with a more skillfull defensive midfielder who can help the offense aswell, instead of this garbage player. He cant pass, cant shoot, cant run, cant head, cant dribble, I just dont see the hype around him. We need a better player in perhaps the most important position on the pitch.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes he is talentless, totally overrated. He does not add anything to the game. We need to get Ballack.

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Not the same style of player, and he had a good game against Barcelone. I know the team has suffered during the last 30 mins but it does not mean you have to thrown all the players into the garbage.

Makelele is a perfect backup if Essien is not there. A lot of top teams would like to have a subtitute like this with that experience and this palmares.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Verbatim to your question-yes we do he is the best player pretty much in the world as far as DM go, he is getting older but he has at least 2 more years of game left in him. Like most players in his position he has an off game ,but as far as I can think there is no better DM then Maka. Just look at Real Madrid without him

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Makelele is a hell of player in his position. He is the key for the team.

And I think that we have to respect all the opinions people :finger:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Whaha what a joke .. you crack me up everytime you post anything Verbatim :howler:
He was a LION against Barca .. best player .. and you want him to leave ? :googly:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Do you need Makelele?

Of course you do, he is Irreplacable...

Other than the English Terry, Lamps......
Makelele and Gallas are the Most Important Players in Your Team.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
He's your most important player. Don't play him if dont want to. Verbatim you should become the manager of chelsea they will do well with your skills.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Verbatim said:
You should consider getting Makelele back, he is an excellent player.

And you have not won anything since he left. Perhaps a reason for that??
From the Madrid forum :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts