1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are his last 2 performances:

IpEBjKN_uKE

x0iuEH9Py-Q

I feel like, if Kaka were the go-to-guy, he'd be a lot better of a player. But as it stands now- Kaka has decided for himself, like the rest of madrid, that when in doubt, pass the ball to cristiano.

However, he has yet to give some outstanding performances. He's been solid for a while now in Madrid, just not outstanding.

Another thing that I think may earn Kaka a bench seat, is his ability to pass. If we are honest with ourselves, no one in our starting 11 can pass the ball (with the exception of Ganso ironically enough).

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Yes we do. We at least need to see what he has.

And no we do not need Mano - he has lost his way with the Ronaldinho Gaucho 'project' - no idea why he named Kaka in November then discards him come February.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Not yet, beating Iraq by 350x0 is ultimately meaningless no matter how much Galvao Bueno wets his pants and claims that Kaka "blessed" Brasil's younger players. :googly: But given the competition, maybe Kaka can recover a place in the squad. I want to see him perform well against actual competition first, though.

And it remains to be seen whether Mano intends to keep calling Kaka after he's sold by Madrid, or if this was just one of those calls meant to put a player "on display" to help him get a transfer. We know Mano sometimes calls players just to promote sales and then drops them like hot potatoes.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Not yet, beating Iraq by 350x0 is ultimately meaningless no matter how much Galvao Bueno wets his pants and claims that Kaka "blessed" Brasil's younger players. :googly: But given the competition, maybe Kaka can recover a place in the squad. I want to see him perform well against actual competition first, though.

And it remains to be seen whether Mano intends to keep calling Kaka after he's sold by Madrid, or if this was just one of those calls meant to put a player "on display" to help him get a transfer. We know Mano sometimes calls players just to promote sales and then drops them like hot potatoes.
If it helps him return to Milan, it will be a good thing, which doesnt mean I think Mano is curropted, nevertheless , being an Antimadrilista for ever, I can't but want to see him in Milan, or even better, send Rubben there and Kaka to Bayern.

Really it is sad that even Mano Menezes, in which I believed and respected since the Batalha dos Aflitos, is suspected to be agents' man like so many others, E TU BRUTE?
Not even one decent man in Sodoma? Some players are. I dont know about the staff

·
Registered
159 Posts
If it helps him return to Milan, it will be a good thing, which doesnt mean I think Mano is curropted, nevertheless , being an Antimadrilista for ever, I can't but want to see him in Milan, or even better, send Rubben there and Kaka to Bayern.
LUZ13, your nick name is not sexy but I love u :proud:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Kaka will never be the player he was in his Milan days. He was as quick as lightning, faster with the ball than C Ronaldo is now. What a shame he suffered injuries and chose the wrong team. He was at the level of Messi and C Ronaldo.

Man City would have been the perfect team for him to go to. He seems to thrive in teams where they build the team around him, like Milan in 06/07.

Having said that, I think Milan knew he had lost that acceleration and that's why they sold him, just like they did with Shevchenko.

I don't understand why he would want to stay at Madrid. He should just lower his wage demands.

As for him playing for Brazil in 2014, they don't have a whole bunch of good attack mids, so I suppose he can do a job. However passing wise he was never at the level of Ronaldinho, Zidane, Sneijder. His biggest weapon was always his speed with the ball.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Wouldn't you guys love to have this man back?

P4TQ2HHL56k
That man was last seen in 2007 unfortunately.

I wonder what would have happened if Kaka was the main man for Brazil in 2006 instead of Ronaldinho and Ronaldo. That team was too top heavy.

They really could have used Deco in a deeper role and Kaka further up with Adriano up top.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts