Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed that we have the best forwards in Seria A? Crespo is maybe the best,Amoroso will soon become a TOP 5 forward again while Di Vaio and ESPECIALLY Stanic score whenever given the chance.They both started today and both were on target,Stanic twice! with forwards like them we surely dont need others.Bonazzoli and Galleti will add some debth and youth to our forward line.

PS.With Stanic current form I start to doubt on whether Amoroso should keep his place.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
we should keep stanic and spent our money on a good playmaker
Di Viao hasn't been playing very well this season but improved the last matches
Amoroso and Crespo will start

·
Registered
859 Posts
Unfortunetly Di Vaio is too much up and down this year. But when he´s good he´s one of the best in serie A.
Stanic must start against Inter, no matter if both Fuser and Amoroso is back.
If both is back I think Amoroso will have to start from the bench.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Marcio Amoroso is the best striker Parma have IMO. Unfortunately he is not being used well. I agree Crespo is great, but the guy is not as talented. I once saw an interview in which a youth coach from Argentina said that he's really surprised Hernan got this far, because in reality he was a very medicore talent. So I say go with Amo and di Viao and drop Crespo! :) LOL kidding of course.

·
Registered
237 Posts
DiVaio is excellent but I think he needs better service in order to thrive. Since we have had no playmaker all season there's been little service. Crespo even complained about it after the Bologna game.

That's why Crespo is so amazing - as we all know, I suppose - he MAKES his own goals!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts