Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think Inter should buy a new forward? Are the ones we have now enough?

I think Inter should buy another forward. The ones we have so far are Vieri, Recoba, Sukur, Zamorano. (Ronaldo won't be ready until next season) Vieri: a great striker, but with sufocating injury problems; Recoba: also a great forward, very talented, but to arrogant, unstable, and doesn't always give 100% (and the 2 best forwards Vieri, Recoba are both left-footed!); Sukur: not seen to much of him, but after Euro 2000 I think he is a good striker, but not to experienced with international first class football; and Zamorano: once great, but that is the past, he is not the same, kind of sloppy.
And also keep in mind that we have three major competitions: serie A, Champions League, Italian Cup.
That is alot of games for those forwards. And remember last year that we where only in Serie A, and the cup, and we had Six forwards! and even that wasn't enough!

I think that one more good forward should balance it out.
Inter should have bought Salas.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
No Salas should not come to INTER because he is too big named and thinks he can walk into our line up.

Also everyone has forgotten him but we have a player by the name of Anselmo Robiati who is a decent player and very low profile and humble and willing to play off the bench.

And guess what?

He grew up an INTER fan....

"To play 10 games a season in the Nerazzurro shirt is better than playing 30 in any other shirt."

Whether or not the quotation is correct i don't know all i know is that i got it from a friend of mine who is on the INTER list and he is Italian.

FORZA Anselmo Robiati

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Inter will need to sign another Striker thats for sure! But definately no Big Name since we only need a super sub.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey i guess you guys are also gonna have pirlo,kallon&ventola they are also good
with so many forwards already there what are you gonna do with another one put pickle on him.

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
Sukur is not experienced with international first class football???is it a joke? he played in champions league six years,won an UEFA Cup,capped more than 50 times and scored 28goals for national team...

i think you have more than enough strikers if Vieri won't be injured...but if Inter want to buy more strikers they should be young ones,not players like Salas...

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Inter should play Ventola.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
This sooooo Stupid we have what MUTU VENTOLA KALLON and what u think we need a another forward jezzzzz we will be fine if want another foward then why was Mutu loan out Kallon sold and Ventola loaned we have more that enough

FORZA INTER

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats the point Inter1+8, with all these strikers out of Inter, what do u think will happen when our beloved Vieri, Ronaldo and Recoba all get injured??? don't tell me it won't happen, it already HAPPENED!! You don't want to see Zamo do all work AGAIN do you?? last season there were Baggio, Zamo, Recoba, Ronaldo, and Vieri, look what happened?? and why did Inter buy Mutu? All of them were so unlucky to get injuries all the time, well if that is going to happen again, Inter better be prepared with a back up forward. Robiati may be a good sub but i don't know when Lippi is going to use him though.

This season we have Ronaldo already down, and who knows when is the best time for Vieri to play again, Recoba and Sukur, and Zamo are the only big names left. History is telling us that Inter may be facing injury crisis, who knows. We all upset about the off-load of Ventola, Mutu and Kallon, but this is how Inter work.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
in my opinion yes

because ronaldo are injury prone and another year for ronaldo

if r9 or v32 get injured at the same time we are in trobule

montella or salas can grab about 10 + goals

salas will already be a sub at lazio with lopez inzaghi and crespo

montella will already be a sub with batigol delvechio and totti

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you mean to say now inter should buy montella for 34million(juve already offered)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
but buying montella would mean giving him first team football .
and inter have so mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny forwards.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Why should we buy those players i mean Inter had one of the most promising Striker coming out of Italy Ventola i think Inter has done the wrong thing this season by loaning Mutu out he would of got more Games i just hope Our Forwards don't injuired for the love of God Why us Why not Juventus

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Abdul your illogical statements are becoming fast and furious bro.

Montella is a MASSIVE EGO FREAK!!!!!!! actually quarelling with Batigol over a shirt number?

RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
That's it!!!!! FORZA BIG HAKAN!!!!!!!!!!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Inter don´t need to buy any more forwards. If we get a lot of injuries we have Biakolo and Sinigaglia in the primavera team. We could have had Russo, but he´s gone.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yes, you should buy ALL the strikers on the world, so you can score goals...

Buy them all , who cares...

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
iakolo is a lunatic player.....mad skills for a guy younger than I. Incredible.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts