Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope i am wrong ..but with KK at the helm i am really worried

cant fault his enthusiasm and his heart is in the right place ..but tactically ..Mmmmmm! well ...

fergi wound him up all too easily..

i am sure he can wind them up in the dressing room but you got to be tactically aware.

he reminds me of ... i cant remember his name ..i think it was ally something ..he took the scotland team to a world cup in 86 on a wave of patriotism telling everyone scotland were going to win the world cup - and they fell flat on there faces ..why they did i dont know because they had a great team with dalglish and gemmill and they outclassed holland 3-1 where gemmill scored that brilliant goal ...who remembers that ..or are you all too young ...(you can see it in the film trainspotting)

still back to KK ...i hope i am wrong and if i am not wrong and we do go out ...please dont let it be another f*****g penalty shoot out!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Normally I would say England haven't got a hope in hell.
But with that arrogant scumbag Shearer announcing his retirement I've got this horrible feeling they may just win it (please God don't let me be right).

Lets hope Scholes is injured because he is the only english player that can play well at international level at the moment.

Forza Italy!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Scholes is over-rated and England need to play Dyer.

The team for Euro 2000 should be:

Martyn.

Dyer Adams Campbell Le Suax

Beckham Batty McManaman

Heskey Shearer Owen.

The final 22 should look like this:

GK:

Seaman.
Martyn.
Wright.

Def.

G Neville.
Dyer.
Adams.
Campbell.
Southgate.
Le Saux.
Ferdinand.
Guppy.

Mid.

McManaman.
Beckham.
Scholes.
Bowyer.
Batty.
Redknapp.
J Cole

Att.

Shearer.
Fowler.
Owen.
Heskey.

I've probably forgoten someone but nevermind eye.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
England have no chance in Euro 2000.
Any team which can be outclassed by Scotland does not deserve to even be there.
The only reason that England are through is because Craig Brown put his job before his country and decided to hold on to a one goal lead rather than risk going for qualification.
Craig Brown doesn't have a clue tactically, yet he still beat Kevin Keegan's team.
Keegan's idea of tactics is to sing the National Anthem really loud.
He might find when he gets to Euro 2000 that there are teams there who are better than Scotland.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After watching Romania get out-played be a depleted Greek side and Germany get out-played by a terrific Dutch side, and then not overpowering non-qualifier Croatia, England stand a decent chance of progressing from their group.
It's probably be Sweden or Belgium in the quaters, possibly Italy, could all be beaten, but any one of these 3 teams, Spain,France,Holland, will beat England.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts