Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now how are you through the week? do you have withdrawal symptoms?Do you crave for your Sunday fix of Football?Do you ache to see your beloved Milan to play their next game?
Well I'm convinced I really think God has Injected me with red and Black Blood and I howl until I see my Milan play.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
At the moment I'm craving for the AFL to begin, so Milan is second on the list. But I can't wait for the big matches, especially the Champions League.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
it's obviously more interesting when the team is on top. but i still feel the same since the start of the season. always behind milan, for good and for worse:strong:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Milan second to AFL Chev are you dead serious?,Do you like the footy that much?.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Well, I usually cannot wait for Sunday because it's the day I relax at my house and watch some Calcio [rooting my ass off for Milan as well] but this week is the Superbowl, and to be totally honest I am sorta looking forward to it more then Milan-Bologna. :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need my Calcio every sunday,it's what keeps me going.When Domenica comes I feel a sense of adrenalin pumping through my Veins.;)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
I'm lucky to catch Milan on television two or three times a season, and I can't remember the last time I saw a league game from Italy...

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
I get to watch Milan play almost every week....out of 34 matches played...they show at least 28 matches live(milan) and 2 delayed telecast....thats alot and i dont even support Milan:D :tongue: :groan:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
The Shev said:
At the moment I'm craving for the AFL to begin, so Milan is second on the list. But I can't wait for the big matches, especially the Champions League.
Heathen!!!!!!

Yes that is usually the high point of the week. Unfortunately they do not show Milan this week. At least I can finally watch copa Italia.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Tim said:
I'm lucky to catch Milan on television two or three times a season, and I can't remember the last time I saw a league game from Italy...

You should definately get Dish Network. I get GolTV and Globo. GolTV shows two Serie A matches a week, Globo showes 1-2 La Liga games a week and Globo shows atleast 2 games of Brasiliero a week. Great stuff if you live in the US. Not to mention, Dish also carries Fox Sports World which is OK for EPL fanatics.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Patrick said:
Globo showes 1-2 La Liga games a week and Globo shows atleast 2 games of Brasiliero a week.
Globo also shows La Liga in the USA:eek: I had no idea. Are they ussually the same that are shown by Gol TV?

I have a couple of satellite systems its sick :rolleyes: as to waiting for the weekend to get my fix, of course, I go nuts waiting for it. But ussually there is the national cup or the eurpoean cup competetions.

By the way, what is the AFL?:eek:

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
I was thinking about Dish, but I'll pass for now since I'm in the process of switching to digital cable anyway.

barça, I think AFL is Austrialian Football League, aka Aussie Rules.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
barça said:
Globo also shows La Liga in the USA:eek: I had no idea. Are they ussually the same that are shown by Gol TV?

I have a couple of satellite systems its sick :rolleyes: as to waiting for the weekend to get my fix, of course, I go nuts waiting for it. But ussually there is the national cup or the eurpoean cup competetions.

By the way, what is the AFL?:eek:

My mistake. I meant to say that GolTV shows La Liga games in the USA. I apologize. :)

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Tim said:
I was thinking about Dish, but I'll pass for now since I'm in the process of switching to digital cable anyway.

barça, I think AFL is Austrialian Football League, aka Aussie Rules.
Spot on Tim.

Best game in the world!

:D

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I usually can't sleep well on Sunday mornings because I always have multiple dreams about Milan games (usually involve me dreaming about me checking livescore.com and finding that we lose 1-2 to whatever team that was playing that day...).

THANK GOD this year it only happened against Udinese. Otherwise I would have died of chronic heart attacks already.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
AFL is huge in melbourne

its so weird....a bunch of guys in short shorts kicking a ball around and bouncing it.....in an oval field...possibly dumber then cricket and curling :D :tongue:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All other things can take a back seat but on Sunday I have this special feeling.perhaps no woman will ever understand this.:tongue:
"Yes I'm a strange one".:howler:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts