Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kind of weird,maybe.when i watch serie A,i always pray and looking forward to seeing LAZIO beat the other member of serie A. but when it refers to european championship (uefa and cl) i always support every member of Serie A,especially LAZIO off-course.for instance even though i hate juve sooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuch,still hoped that time they could beat celta or mu in season 98/99cl,and i was sad when they lost.then when barcelona beated fio,though i love FIGO somuch,still my heart belonged to fio.then when roma failed to beat leeds united(though i didn't watch),i was also feeling so sad.i mean the feeling is so different when i watch serie a and european championship.do u think,it is acceptable??what do u feel everytime u watch european championship??

D

·
0 Posts
I think it is ok.
I am from Bosnia but when i watch Cl games i am always on Seria A side .
But last year Italian clubs did not do what they should and could in Europe.
It will be much better this year Lazio will win Cl.:):)

S

·
0 Posts
What a silly question...
what do u mean it is ok or not, it is absolutely up to you...
no one is to force you which team you should support and which team you should not. It is as simple as that! If you support Lazio that doesnt mean you have to hate all its rivals, am I right?

But still, GO GO LAZIO

T

·
0 Posts
Thanks SkyBlue - you took the words out of my mounth. The "every-one-must-hate-all-teams-but-ours"-bull**** really makes me sick.

My team is IFK Gothenburg (Swe), but not even when we MEET our worst rivals ("gajs", AIK...), I feel hate. When swedish teams are playing european games, I'm always on their sides (if they don't play against Lazio, of course); I wanted to strangle (!) ref Alain Sars after the infamous first AIK-Barca game in last years CL. I guess these moments are the closest thing to hate I ever come when we're talking football...

I support Lazio, besides (or next to) IFK. And no one is ever gonna convince me that's wrong.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just wonder what u feel in the situation mentioned above.besides i wanna b the truly LAZIO FAN:D:D:D:D,i know it's up to me who to love,but once again i just wanna figure out whether u feel the same or not.so ...not really a silly question,right;)

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Of course it's OK, endra. I support both Lazio and Liverpool equally. I was actually hoping that Liverpool would make it to the CL last season (before they slided down right to the fourth place in the final weeks), but when I really thought about it, I was kind of glad that they didn't. Hell, I just can't watch them play against each other! I might even end up not watching the game at all...

·
International
6,519 Posts
Endra, no offence but u shouldn't ask that kind of a wuestion. Of course you may have many favourite clubs, besides LAZIOOOOOO

But i still HATE RUBENTUS, i commed down lately, but now that silly Malcolm_Z got on my nerves so i could just kill him !!!! :mad::mad:

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Sorry guys it is either INTER or Death!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Seriously here is alist of the teams i support. Living in Barbados in the Caribbean i naturally simply watch European football and more or less had to chose from the beginning which team to follow.

10 years ago when i was ten i watched my first soccer tournament in W.C. 90 in Italy and fell in love iwth the Italian national team and players like Mathaeus Zenga Bergomi and Maldini.

Then when i started watching a few Serie A matches i saw the great ones themselves in black and blue and wondered where Maldini was....little did i know he wa sto become my "sworn" enemy. :):):)

Anyway i started supporting INTER but although INTER remain my number one i still like other clubs.

here they are in the order of importance i give them.

INTER
and all clubs Italian in European matches.

Real Madrid
Feyenoord

and loads of other too even the L.A. Galaxy in America hahahaha.

those 3 are the only ones i try to watch every game they play though.

But whenever they play INTER i want INTER to KILL THEM!!!!!! or anyother Italian team i want them to get pulped. I cheered for Juventus two seaosn ago against Man Utd. In the end i was still a bitgald they were beaten cos if the weren't they would have been able to again make a valid point that they are better than my SWEET INTER.....

ANYWAY LAZIOLI adios.....and no question is a stupid question.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Nothing wrong with supporting more than one team. I support Lazio, udinese, Napoli, Milan, Messina(Serie C3 incase you never heard of them), Celta Vigo and PSV.
But Lazio and Udinese are my two top teams, the rest I just follow on the side.

·
International
6,519 Posts
IL TORO, but who do u support when Lazio - Udinese are playing :D ?

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Lazio, since they are the team I first supported.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
First of all I also think that it's not really about 'right' or 'wrong', to like more than one club. But I guess the extent to which you like the clubs is different for each club...
What I can't stand is glory hunters :mad:
I think, if you especially don't come from any 'big' European country (in terms of football) you're bound to like more than one club, eventhough it's possible that you're a die-hard fan of one, and simply like the others (i.e. no despair when the team loses, just quite upset).
E.g. there is a team which I support 100%, whose news, matches, updates I hardly miss. Then usually from each of the major European leagues, there is a club that I support. But this support is simply when they play and not to the extent of really keeping up with what's happening to them. Then there are also some clubs which I simply fancy...
But I DO find it a bit hard to comprehend, to LOVE 2 clubs from the same league.
And also, once I support/love/simply like a club, there's no turning back for me. No changing of teams. 'Coz I never like a club based on their popularity/successes.
The bottom line is, I think it's normal to like more than 1 team, but what I can't tolerate is bandwagon-jumping from one team to another...glory hunters really make me :mad:

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
yeah iITAZZ... "O INTER O MORTE!!!!!!!!!!" gave you away.... :)
what is that question?! People can be a fan of Livorno if they want to!
I have 2 friends who support Juventus. 1 Who's a Milan Fan. 1 of Fiorentina.
I'm the only Laziali out there (Lazio is not the most popular team in Israel... you can guess why..). I always argue with them, but it's always nice to hear other people's opinion. OF COURSE YOU CAN FAN ANOTHER CLUB!
Imagine everyone in the world would be Lazio Fans. Where's the intrest?

I love all of the outsiders fans of Juventus, Inter, Milan, Fiorentina, Parma, Reggina, Livorno! Unless they start to brag like they are the number 1 team in the world. Than i'm giving him a piece of my mind, which is not always accurate.... :)

I'm sure that the "all of the above" fans doesn't hate us as well. we shouldn't too. EVEN NOT JUVENTUS! hehe

1 - 20 of 34 Posts